Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[EP8] Docker repack

Reaction score
This Cabal Online server management system is based on Docker containers.

This repack provides great opportunities to automate your Cabal Online server, as well as high stability and protection from certain types of attacks.
I hope that the quick installation and setup will help newbies get involved in Cabal Online development faster.

This release consists of two parts:
1. A simple installer that is suitable for most admins.
2. Project source files, which you can modify as you wish.

OS used:
Debian 11 - stable, tested on live servers
Debian 12 - not tested on live servers

If you know how to work with Linux, it will also not be difficult for you to modify the installer to work on other OSes.

Typically Debian does not allow remote connections for the root user.
If your username is not root, you need to run the following commands to enable this:
Bash:
sudo echo 'PermitRootLogin yes' >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo passwd root
(enter new password for root)
Bash:
sudo systemctl restart ssh
Then reconnect using root.

Simple installation
To view the content, you need to sign In or register.

Building a container from source (for devs)

Additional server files
The files are taken from the releases on the forum and are provided "as is".
Discussion of bugs, etc. - in the topics of the corresponding releases.

Last edited:
This Cabal Online server management system is based on Docker containers.

This repack provides great opportunities to automate your Cabal Online server, as well as high stability and protection from certain types of attacks.
I hope that the quick installation and setup will help newbies get involved in Cabal Online development faster.

This release consists of two parts:
1. A simple installer that is suitable for most admins.
2. Project source files, which you can modify as you wish.

OS used:
Debian 11 - stable, tested on live servers
Debian 12 - not tested on live servers

If you know how to work with Linux, it will also not be difficult for you to modify the installer to work on other OSes.

Typically Debian does not allow remote connections for the root user.
If your username is not root, you need to run the following commands to enable this:
Bash:
sudo echo 'PermitRootLogin yes' >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo passwd root
(enter new password for root)
Bash:
sudo systemctl restart ssh
Then reconnect using root.

Simple installation
[Hidden content]

Building a container from source (for devs)
[Hidden content]
Now this is amazing!

Briliant release!

:stonkscat: :stonkscat: :stonkscat:

Will test this in Alpine, should I share Website stack using docker too? hkhkhk

edit: I'm a hobbyist and I'm afraid to get scrutinized by releasing a pond of backdoor website using php.

Last edited:
Will test this in Alpine, should I share Website stack using docker too? hkhkhk

edit: I'm a hobbyist and I'm afraid to get scrutinized by releasing a pond of backdoor website using php.
Don't underestimate yourself.
If you want to share it - go for it!
There might be people who will take it, improve it and share their version, or point out things to improve it.

Looking forward to you Hari <3 thanks for everything

Hopefully the website admin panel too ^_^ hehehe

Even just a webhost with latest apache version or php and sqlserv for website that cabal uses these days is really cool!
hi did you manage to install sqlserv at debian 11? can u you share what you did sir thankyou.

I can't make the Saint channel works which is Channel 6 because when I wanted to runt it and test it will show "The same process name is already existed" and I already tried those solutions from the manual but still I can't figure it out.

I can't make the Saint channel works which is Channel 6 because when I wanted to runt it and test it will show "The same process name is already existed" and I already tried those solutions from the manual but still I can't figure it out.
This error occurs after a critical failure. This is not a cause, but a consequence. Look in the logs for the error that precedes the failure.

Hi, can you help me how can I install node.js and mysql inside the docker? I tried to install the 2 but the port or they are not accessible.

Is there any tutorial video to make a reference on how to setup docker from start to finish. so that you can follow step by step and so on

Back