Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP8] Docker repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't start server
ChatNode01
EventMgrSvr
AgentShop_01
WorldSvr_01_01
LoginSvr_01
Failed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Two three time setup debian11 and debian 12, still problem login root password any solution to fix this issue? Pls help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls share link febian11 can run id root and password no have any issue about this

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Pls share link febian11 can run id root and password no have any issue about this

1. Install Debian.
2. Log in to the virtual machine interface (not putty!) using the root username and password.
3. Execute Commands:
Bash:
echo 'PermitRootLogin yes' >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
systemctl restart ssh
4. Connect to the server using WinScp/Putty with the username and password root.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This Cabal Online server management system is based on Docker containers.

This repack provides great opportunities to automate your Cabal Online server, as well as high stability and protection from certain types of attacks.
I hope that the quick installation and setup will help newbies get involved in Cabal Online development faster.

This release consists of two parts:
1. A simple installer that is suitable for most admins.
2. Project source files, which you can modify as you wish.

OS used:
Debian 11 - stable, tested on live servers
Debian 12 - not tested on live servers

If you know how to work with Linux, it will also not be difficult for you to modify the installer to work on other OSes.

Typically Debian does not allow remote connections for the root user.
If your username is not root, you need to run the following commands to enable this:
Bash:
sudo echo 'PermitRootLogin yes' >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo passwd root
(enter new password for root)
Bash:
sudo systemctl restart ssh
Then reconnect using root.

Simple installation
[Hidden content]

Building a container from source (for devs)
[Hidden content]
awesome! testing soon. hehe

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hope you can provide a little guide on how to host a website in this Docker that can use any website released here

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hope you can provide a little guide on how to host a website in this Docker that can use any website released here
When I have time, I will try to prepare a guide. But don't expect every site to work. Many of the older sites posted here are written in PHP 5 and I don't see the point in doing anything for them.

Websites written in PHP 7+ can be launched on modern Linux. Previously, I used the pdo_dblib driver, which required some adjustments in the site code written for pdo_sqlsrv. I will need to try setting up pdo_sqlsrv for Linux.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When I have time, I will try to prepare a guide. But don't expect every site to work. Many of the older sites posted here are written in PHP 5 and I don't see the point in doing anything for them.

Websites written in PHP 7+ can be launched on modern Linux. Previously, I used the pdo_dblib driver, which required some adjustments in the site code written for pdo_sqlsrv. I will need to try setting up pdo_sqlsrv for Linux.
It will be very useful to us, we will just find a way on how to adjust those needed versions of each drivers.

Back