File Fustrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I ment silly =3 here's what I'm looking at:



Uploaded with

I'ma goto bed and try again tomorrow. Thanks for all the help though everyone.
 
Sorry double post. I'm awake and trying this again. I'm attempting to use the v17 client now and I can't edit it's String code for some reason. Says this.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled - File Fustrations - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
If that's the case then I keep getting a "server verification error" with the one that's in your package after putting in my ip.
 


Uploaded with

rather straight forward. I've posted a screen of both my monitors and all the info that I have set up. I have all the numbers match like the other fellow said in the exe.. Kinda stumped at this one.

Did some research and this topic here http://forum.ragezone.com/f651/server-verification-error-718061/ told the fix. You guys should pin this topic! How i fixed it was I deleted everything in the mssql and re-installed em with the allinone v3, followed by more ODBC fixes. took me 3 log in attempts (sine 2 of those crashed the client) but I can safely say it's running. Thanks for the help everyone!
 
crazy, no? lol. Only One huge final thing that's bugging me (besides the no gm status) is the quests are in German... Can anyone point me to a "close" to up to date one? Searching about pulls some rather odd results..
 
true. still a tad annoying XD

edit: sweet. That was deff the cure for the itch. Where are the town/field names located so I can patch those up (if it's even possible)? Prob the last thing that needs fixing for a great experiance.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back