Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flash Player Broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is wrong so I am wondering if you can help me. Always my Flash player goes green and browser crashes (see below) whenever I put a video on, that is on Flash player. This happens in all the browsers I have and they crash after 2 seconds of the video being on.

Hejula - Flash Player Broken. - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you help me fix?

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This happens in all the browsers I have and they crash after 2 seconds of the video being on.

try to change the browser your using.

Lol whut? o_O, did you even read the post?

Try disabling your hardware acceleration settings on your graphics card software.

Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's not worked unfortunately. :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-install your flashplayer and re-install your firefox or w.e u use

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's your display driver, i had that same problem, when that problem occurs, there is always text and the left bottom corner

Something like:
“Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”

Most of it got fixed when re-installed windows

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's your display driver, i had that same problem, when that problem occurs, there is always text and the left bottom corner

Something like:
“Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”

Most of it got fixed when re-installed windows

Sounds right to be honest, with Windows Developer Preview came this "Technical Preview" of my graphics driver, I'll have to put Windows 7 back on when my laptop is fixed. Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back