- Joined
- May 14, 2009
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, I've just created a Pserver with a package called "Lightning55-Core-v2". It seems to run normally. I've followed this tutorial's instructions:
Now I wanted to connect to my server. The program told me that there was a connection problem.
CharServer.exe tells me:
[INFO]: NC <IP: 127.0.0.1 : TID: 0 : SessionKey: 18467>
[DEBUG]: [UNKNOWN PACKET]Cmd:0x6c6f0000, Size:0x11
[DEBUG]: Data: 5w 64 (...goes on...)
[INFO]: User disconnected! <TID: 0 > Reason: recvd=-1
...
can anyone help me? =)
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Now I wanted to connect to my server. The program told me that there was a connection problem.
CharServer.exe tells me:
[INFO]: NC <IP: 127.0.0.1 : TID: 0 : SessionKey: 18467>
[DEBUG]: [UNKNOWN PACKET]Cmd:0x6c6f0000, Size:0x11
[DEBUG]: Data: 5w 64 (...goes on...)
[INFO]: User disconnected! <TID: 0 > Reason: recvd=-1
...
can anyone help me? =)

