Flyff Client : Can't login

Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, I've just created a Pserver with a package called "Lightning55-Core-v2". It seems to run normally. I've followed this tutorial's instructions:

Now I wanted to connect to my server. The program told me that there was a connection problem.

CharServer.exe tells me:

[INFO]: NC <IP: 127.0.0.1 : TID: 0 : SessionKey: 18467>
[DEBUG]: [UNKNOWN PACKET]Cmd:0x6c6f0000, Size:0x11
[DEBUG]: Data: 5w 64 (...goes on...)
[INFO]: User disconnected! <TID: 0 > Reason: recvd=-1


...

can anyone help me? =)
 
What would be the alternative if i'm not able to work the serverfiles myself?
i tried yours and was not able to make them run... (as it was written there)...
 
Did you even try to compile and configure the open source files?

if not, then you are wasting mine and everyone else's time by leeching files you can't control.

Caali files are not supported and will be given 0 help. The other projects are in the works but stable enough to play around with and find bugs.

I suggest you take time out to do one or the other or you might look elsewhere for help.
 
I tried to make those files run with a xampp mysql connection. I configured them and got an error trying to start them. I thougt it could be because of my missing password in xampp, so I changed it - same error. Then I read here and there in your forum and got the impression you don't like starters, so called leachers, very much. So I looked for other solutions, because I just have no time to learn C and C++ now - I have enough to do with ajax, css and php. Anyway I'm not keen on wasting your time:cool: I just wanted to enjoy that game...
 
Back