- Joined
- Jun 29, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
yup, right, Serus didnt included the ITEM_DBF, so the databese is incomplete ;/
I got a problem with this guide.. :/ I've followed every step
But I always get an error that's something wrong :s
Some people told me I had to change the files .. But it still won't work .. Can you guys help me please..?
![]()
Thank you
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:01 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]
2010/ 7/ 2 08:12:32 Not TransServer Connect


I need help on guild rankings at juria.... it seems empty when i open the window for guild rankings.... i already made an SQL native client for MANAGE_DBF just what Serus posted...
anyone have solution here?
Did you do this?hello.. can somebody tell me what seem to be the problem with this.
the server are running smoothly but i cant login in game..
I need help on guild rankings at juria.... it seems empty when i open the window for guild rankings.... i already made an SQL native client for MANAGE_DBF just what Serus posted...