Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a problem with this guide.. :/ I've followed every step
But I always get an error that's something wrong :s
Some people told me I had to change the files .. But it still won't work .. Can you guys help me please..?
Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums


Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I got a problem with this guide.. :/ I've followed every step
But I always get an error that's something wrong :s
Some people told me I had to change the files .. But it still won't work .. Can you guys help me please..?
Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums


Thank you


I got the problem already , no help needed any more :D
 
i got this errors when i try the new repack
Code:
2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:01   CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

this too
Code:
2010/ 7/ 2   08:12:32   Not TransServer Connect

Solved by myself.. lol
 
Last edited:
Hi, Im new in making server but when i try to run DatabaseSErver i get the next erro Can't connect db:CDbController.CreaterQuery, if someone can help me please :(:
 
hello.. can somebody tell me what seem to be the problem with this.
the server are running smoothly but i cant login in game..

here are the pics..
Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums



and this:wink::wink:
 
hey Serus my problem is.. I'm using your files. and the world server crashing..

there is anyway to fix it ?

I need your help ;>


/Thanks Pank.
 
Last edited:
I need help on guild rankings at juria.... it seems empty when i open the window for guild rankings.... i already made an SQL native client for MANAGE_DBF just what Serus posted...
 
Thank you so much for this awesome guide, Dell Honne.

Lol. Here is a picture of me in my private sandbox/w/e.:-)


Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums


Hope you guys get yours working!!

Btw, my Error has been fixed(obviously), by just using NeuzUnique.exe. I couldn't change the name of the Neuz without having problems, so, just save it as NeuzUnique.exe to your desktop or what have you.

*P.S. Thanks to you too, Serus!!
 
Last edited:
Hi, Serius.
Some time ago, I reported the problem with the couple rings in The Wilds. You told me to check if the command /summon worked.
Test results.
In dungeons does not work, while in the rest of Madrigal the command is working.
How to get it working?
Thanks
 
i keep getting wrong account details why?? my md5 convert is correct can someone convert password so it will be my pass and just paste it pls :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back