Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i think ive followed the guide kinda good (i thought so ) cuz i get to the select character screen and then i enter the correct bank pin and it says "connecting plase wait..." and after some minute/minutes it says like "cant connect to server" or something like that :( please some help really want to make one been searching for a solution for like 2-3 days now so i decided to make a post so please help!!! please post solution asap :) :) would really appreciate some help !!!!!! and btw..i HAVE reshacked NeuzUnique. so help pls :P
 
Last edited:
hello someone can help me with the databaseserver.ini.
When i run databaseserver.exe it says:
FAIL read ini - ..\script\databaseserver.ini

What can i do to resolve this problem.

Thnx in advanced
 
Hey! :P: think ive followed the instructions of making a v15 flyff private server correctly and i can login...choose server and when im about to choose character , i choose it ,enter the correct bank pin and then it says "connecting to server..." and i wait some minute/minutes and then it says "unable to connect to game . please check your network" so i guess im SOOO close to get it to work but idk whats wrong so i wondered if u can help me and i have reshacked NeuzUnique :) would REALLY appreciate it!!!! ur awesome if you can help me with it :) reply as fast as possible Please! :thumbup: been searching for answers like 2-3 days now :*: oh btw.. HELP WILL BE THANKED! :D
 
Last edited:
I got this error.

Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Uh How Bout If It A Pserver For Yourself Only I Wanna Make A V15 Server but i wanna play it can ya help me?
All i want is custom shops and for me to play only
 
I did everything according to the instructions and I can not connect to the server
error.txt:
2010/ 9/20 16:02:10 line(11) ĆÄŔĎ ..\script\databaseserver.iniżˇĽ­ "log01MIN_ID_LOG" ˝şĆ®¸µŔĚ µűżČÇĄ·Î łˇłŞÁö ľĘŔ˝.

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/ 9/20 16:02:16 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]




PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!
 
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me?
I setup the server using my localhost ip (127.0.0.1) and I can get everything working but when I try to select a char, regardless of if my Passcode is right or wrong, it just lags saying "Connecting. Please wait." and nothing happens. I've been trying to make a working Private Server for a while how and help would be appreciated. Thanks, Harv~
 
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me?
I setup the server using my localhost ip (127.0.0.1) and I can get everything working but when I try to select a char, regardless of if my Passcode is right or wrong, it just lags saying "Connecting. Please wait." and nothing happens. I've been trying to make a working Private Server for a while how and help would be appreciated. Thanks, Harv~

go to your cache.txt and change port to ( 15400 ) and make sure you change the port and IP in your neuz.exe,and run the client from the new neuz ,not the neuz_unique.exe
 
go to your cache.txt and change port to ( 15400 ) and make sure you change the port and IP in your neuz.exe,and run the client from the new neuz ,not the neuz_unique.exe
Hi. Thanks for helping me. But I don't understand what you mean by change the neuz.exe ip and port and the new neuz?

Maybe we could go on TeamViewer or something if you want. Thanks, Harv.

EDIT: I fixed this problem. Thanks! But how do you change the server rates? Because at the minute they seem awfully high. Thanks!

Found a few bugs like GM Spawned monsters heal automatically, no Bloody Weapon drops etc.
 
Last edited:
Guys i really need some help with this, i really dont think this tutorial is detailed enough, if someone could pm me to help me that would be great. Im having a little bit of difficulty.


Cheers
 
I already set the language to english in my ODBC and i set it to windows auth.

Please help me,, i also reshack the neuz.ini

Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums





Code:
SQLSTATE:IM002 error:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
2010/09/30    19:55:05
query:CHARACTER_STR 'I1',@im_idPlayer='0000000',@iserverindex='01',@iaccount='kenjilianne',@im_szName='kenji',@iplayerslot=0,@idwWorldID=1,@im_dwIndex=12,@im_vPos_x=6971.984375,@im_vPos_y=100.000000,@im_vPos_z=3336.884277,@im_szCharacterKey='(null)',@im_dwSkinSet=0,@im_dwHairMesh=3,@im_dwHairColor=-6921131,@im_dwHeadMesh=4,@im_dwSex=1,@im_vScale_x=0.000000,@im_dwMotion=0,@im_fAngle=0.000000,@im_nHitPoint=0,@im_nManaPoint=0,@im_nFatiguePoint=0,@im_dwRideItemIdx=0,@im_dwGold=0,@im_nJob=0,@im_pActMover='(null)',@im_nStr=0,@im_nSta=0,@im_nDex=0,@im_nInt=0,@im_nLevel=0,@im_nExp1=0,@im_nExp2=0,@im_aJobSkill='(null)',@im_aLicenseSkill='(null)',@im_aJobLv='(null)',@im_dwExpertLv=0,@im_idMarkingWorld=0,@im_vMarkingPos_x=0.000000,@im_vMarkingPos_y=0.000000,@im_vMarkingPos_z=0.000000,@im_nRemainGP=0,@im_nRemainLP=0,@im_nFlightLv=0,@im_nFxp=0,@im_nTxp=0,@im_lpQuestCntArray='(null)',@im_chAuthority='F',@im_dwMode=0,@im_idparty=0,@im_idMuerderer=0,@im_nFame=0,@im_nDeathExp=0,@im_nDeathLevel=0,@im_dwFlyTime=0,@im_nMessengerState=0,@iTotalPlayTime=0,@im_Card='(null)',@im_Index_Card='(null)',@im_ObjIndex_Card='(null)',@im_Cube='(null)',@im_Index_Cube='(null)',@im_ObjIndex_Cube='(null)',@im_Inventory='(null)',@im_apIndex='(null)',@im_adwEquipment='(null)',@im_dwObjIndex='(null)',@im_aSlotApplet='(null)',@im_aSlotItem='(null)',@im_aSlotQueue='(null)',@im_SkillBar=0,@im_Bank='(null)',@im_apIndex_Bank='(null)',@im_dwObjIndex_Bank='(null)',@im_dwGoldBank=0,@im_nFuel=0,@im_tmAccFuel=0,@im_dwSMTime='(null)',@iSkillInfluence='(null)',@im_aCompleteQuest='(null)',@im_extInventory='(null)',@im_InventoryPiercing='(null)',@im_extBank='(null)',@im_BankPiercing ='(null)',@im_dwReturnWorldID=0,@im_vReturnPos_x=0.000000,@im_vReturnPos_y=0.000000,@im_vReturnPos_z=0.000000,@im_nPKValue=0,@im_dwPKPropensity=0,@im_dwPKExp=0,@im_nAngelExp=0,@im_nAngelLevel=0,@iszInventoryPet='(null)',@iszBankPet='(null)', @im_dwPetId=0,@im_nExpLog=0, @im_nAngelExpLog=0,@im_nCoupon=0,@im_nHonor=-1,@im_nLayer=0,@im_nCampusPoint=0,@im_idCampus=0,@im_aCheckedQuest='(null)'
SQLSTATE:23000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.TASKBAR_TBL' with unique index 'TASKBAR_ID1'.
2010/09/30    19:55:05
 
Last edited:
Mhm guys anyone out there know how to fix this?
2010/10/ 1 20:50:15 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:18 CGuildHouseMng::DBLoadGuildHouse() : AddGuildHouse() Failed!!! [GuildId:000001]

2010/10/ 1 20:54:59 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2010/10/ 1 20:55:01 OP: 8925610, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2010/10/ 1 20:55:03 rCnt=1

WorldServer.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module WorldServer.exe at 001B:0040E63E

- Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=04A4F4F0 ECX=FFFFFFFF EDX=00000000 ESI=006097D2
EDI=00000000 EBP=043AC6C8 ESP=06C7BB64 EIP=0040E63E FLG=00010246
CS=001B DS=0023 SS=0023 ES=0023 FS=003B GS=0000

001B:0040E63E (0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000001 0x00000001) WorldServer.exe
 
Drop rate don't work, no matter what I set in EventFunc, Drop multiple = 1 everytime. I changed everything good, exp piecedrop and penya works but items drop don't. What should I do?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back