FlyFF v5 and v6 Client

Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
537
I have had trouble in the past finding these clients and thought it might be useful to release it here.
Maybe there are more people like me interested in these old versions.
I am currently using it for my oldschool v5/v6 emulator.

1776524698181 - FlyFF v5 and v6 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

(v5 client running on my emulator)

FlyFF v5 setup:
FlyFF V6 setup:
 
can you share sir i also want to work on flyff emu
Currently my emulator is waay waay in progress and would be a bad example.

It's a hobby project for me to tinker so it's not published yet. It will be when I am done or made a lot of progress.

There are many emulator projects that did a great job.

Examples:

Rhisis is one of them:

There is also SharpFly:
 
Last edited:
Back