Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check logs for errors

Good job!
Will there be a guide on how to make it work or a release?

A Guide shouldn't be needed, people should already have basic knowledge before opening a server, how hard is it to set permissions, check configs twice, open ports and run a server? If they can't do these 3 simple things then why should we bend over backwards for em? I learned my way years ago by trial and error I don't see why others shouldn't.

Also to get mine working I used the gdelivery from the mcncc release and it fixed my cert error, the setup is almost identical to Perfect World.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check logs for errors

A Guide shouldn't be needed, people should already have basic knowledge before opening a server, how hard is it to set permissions, check configs twice, open ports and run a server? If they can't do these 3 simple things then why should we bend over backwards for em? I learned my way years ago by trial and error I don't see why others shouldn't.

Also to get mine working I used the gdelivery from the mcncc release and it fixed my cert error, the setup is almost identical to Perfect World.

Could you can show start.sh file?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server instructions and such will be given as soon as developement section is given to us.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uebari - Forsaken World [ Server Files ] - RaGEZONE Forums

uebari - Forsaken World [ Server Files ] - RaGEZONE Forums

How to add Leaves? My Account has been roll back when log out,how to fix?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back