Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap | V0.84

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi
I was new to the Ubuntu server. I do not understand.
"use step 3°, Download Server files Repack and Send to ubuntu"
Please tell me.

use winscp or similar to connect to ur VMware ubuntu. unpack the files before transferring them to correct places inside the ubuntu. or get 7zip pack for ur ubuntu to unpack them after transfer. or make a tar file out of it. http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/release-forsaken-world-0-84-a-845367/ trexsh here has a nice video guide that will make it easier for you :)

i have a small question, has anyone tried to use the debug console in FW, like in PW and JD ? for me the debug window doesnt pop up even after launchign the exe with game:cpw console:1 with any of the key combinations i tried. is it different for FW? if anyone knows i would appreciate the help :)

allso if you need help with these files you can add me to skype. skypename : sinisterial
i will help as much as i can and in the limits of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I asked again. Increased EXP and drop the weapons from monsters. How to adjust.
Please

tsr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you copy files? Did you use winrar or 7-zip for archives?

P.S. Looking for developers for integrating russian FW client with server.

once again, on another computer, which is also w7x64, installed client. the client without any problems start. copy the unpacked the client to your computer, the client will not start. hangs in the memory 2 game.exe and it does not react. look file monitor, the client does not apply to more than one of the files

Russian OBT client after installation just does not run. manually patched to v0.84, patch took a Russian official server, the client starts, but does not connect to the server. packets sniffer watch it on my server does not send packets. appear in the Russian client have pushed some protection, or ip is prescribed in some other place where I have not found.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
once again, on another computer, which is also w7x64, installed client. the client without any problems start. copy the unpacked the client to your computer, the client will not start. hangs in the memory 2 game.exe and it does not react. look file monitor, the client does not apply to more than one of the files

Russian OBT client after installation just does not run. manually patched to v0.84, patch took a Russian official server, the client starts, but does not connect to the server. packets sniffer watch it on my server does not send packets. appear in the Russian client have pushed some protection, or ip is prescribed in some other place where I have not found.

for me, i jsut really needed to disable avast, and adaware completely from the task manager before the client started working. tried to edit server.lua with some proper editor?

tsr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me, i jsut really needed to disable avast, and adaware completely from the task manager before the client started working. tried to edit server.lua with some proper editor?

I have installed DrWeb no problems with it when there was no firewall ...
I had shut off - the effect of 0
may be the client has bound to the country? birches from the system data and does not want to run? I have seen in a Chinese source code, if a country is not China, it does not start ... but then why run on other computer? it is also a country Russia ...
I edit all the files in notepad + +, it is encoded properly understood ... the fact that the server name from server.lua taken, but the ip address no ... (this is about the Russian obt client)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way I would have expected the server to the client with the same or a similar model.
The opening game. He was normal. It bounced off his game, it says that each new client.
Do not understand.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having this error when I try to start the server.

Code:
TRACE : ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!
err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
info : TcpManager OnAddSession
info : logclient: OnAddSession
err : glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.
info : logclienttcp: OnAddSession
TRACE : ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!
err : glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.

Logsservice/world2error
Code:
2012-06-11 18:28:45 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:46 ubuntu glinkd-1: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:46 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:46 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:46 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:47 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:47 ubuntu glinkd-1: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:48 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:48 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:49 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:49 ubuntu glinkd-1: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:54 ubuntu glinkd-1: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:55 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
2012-06-11 18:28:55 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : Identical game server id(1) exist. Check gameserver's ".conf" file.
2012-06-11 18:28:55 ubuntu gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed

Identical game server id(1) exist., So what the heck is it supposed to be so it is not identical?

I have gone over the configs over and over again.
Setup everything step by step.

Anyone have an idea?:blink:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please FIXES error
2012-06-12 23-10-57.PNG - ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap |  V0.84 - RaGEZONE Forums
Error Server
Error2.PNG - ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap |  V0.84 - RaGEZONE Forums
Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't get the gshop work when I add new items in. I've found that there is 1 gshop.data in the client and 2 in the server under /gamed/config/ and /gamed/config/aiscript. Is it required to set the current time whenever we save the file? and the gshop in the aiscript has different value of current time.

Has anyone successfully added items in the gshop and made it work? Please help me. Sorry this is my first time setting private server. :(:

nvm I got it work. I'm so happy right now lol

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed that problem a few pages back I believe.. copy the SERVER tasks files to the client

I changed tasks files client...... but error too :(
Can you help me setup server with teamviewer ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have any one help me to edit your language forsaken ? for chat in your game and interface etc. for game client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
้how to use tool for edit your client.data and edit your .pck

Reaction score
is there any tutorial how to add items to the cash shop I tried adding Bloodstone gem in the cash shop but just said auction fail, I kind of duplicated the Solarflare gem and rewrite the description but maybe it has something to do with the Icon DDS Path which im not to familiar about.

Back