• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ForsakenWorld | Repack by: phprap | V0.84

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just portforward 8080, 80, 29000 yet my friends cant connect to it any idea how it work I am lost atm...

maybe u need open port 29000-29005, for game server 8080 for iweb and 80 for web server.
cek u server.lua file on client folder/update/server.lua
Code:
LoginServer =
{
	[1]=
	{
		name = "FW.Open.Beta",
		servers =
		{
			[1] =
    		{
    			name 		= "[DPM] PV1 PvP",
    			ip	 		= "192.168.1.101",
    			port		= { 29000,29001,29002,29003,29004,29005 },
    			},

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know if it's possible to make it so instances do not need a party to be formed in order to enter?
(I'm aware some of the instances will not work correctly without enough players, but I only really play offline)

I understand Field ID 4 in list [99] 100 holds the minimum number of players needed to enter (and FID 5 the max).
Even though I changed it to 1 for the min, it still checks for the party formation, so I'm guessing there may be a bool field like isPartyNeeded in there.
In case there is not, then I'm guessing the only way around it is to find where in gamed(in case that is what controls the instances) it is controlled and patch it to not check the party status for entry.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GShop Editor...

OK, it makes sense, I can add items to the shop, I can see them in game, and I can even buy them...BUT

I see a problem with the pet stones...They wont allow me actually use them (Pet Stones)

I assume this is a problem with the DDS files...however, the issue there is, in gshop editor, I can SEE the Chinese text, but in the PCK tool the fonts are totally messed up so I cant figure out what file is what :/ - Anybody figured this out?

Oooooooooooooooooooh, I just noticed...I didnt add pet STONES...I added the pet itself, so it cant be used...ignore that part of it :)

However...the DDS question still stands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to edit your EXP rate and Drop rate ?

read fisrt post...
Code:
After some messing around with the files on different O/S's best O/S to select from is RedHat, not only will you come across issues with Realm Name but Immortal Rift, Instance Timers and also some AI Scripts will not load correctly.

So yeah stick with RedHat, I have not tried Centos however, maybe it will also run nice on this due to the binaries being similar?

Modifying Rates without IWeb or ASM!
If you use the sEledit I released earlier on through the thread you will be able to modify and save elements.data file successfully so please use this when following the guide.

To edit... Soul Coin Rate, Drop Rate and Experience Rate you only need to follow the below guide, there are only 2 Lists to modify so not much work to do. As far as making the work faster this is upto you, grab sEledit Source and write something to read the list and modify the fields 1 by 1 x by the amount you require.

Drop:
- Go to List 19 (Monsters)
- Go to Field Number: 183
- This Field is the Drop Loop basically this is the count it uses to loop the Drop Tables selected over and over.
- x this by any amount you require.

Soul Coins:
- Go to Field Numbers: 197, 198, 199, 200
- These fields are the Soul Coins rate.

Experience:
You need to edit 2 tables 1 for the amount and 1 for the Level Experience Limit.

- Go to Field Number: 75
- This is the experience the monster will give.

Now for the Level Exp Limit for example at level 1 the max exp you can gain from a mob kill is 3 experience.

- Go to List 51 (Upgrade Curve)
- Go to Field Number: 2602
- This is the beginning for Level 1 all the way down is the rest of the levels so from 2602-2682 is lvl 1-80.
- x each field downwards by the amount you require.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read fisrt post...
Code:
After some messing around with the files on different O/S's best O/S to select from is RedHat, not only will you come across issues with Realm Name but Immortal Rift, Instance Timers and also some AI Scripts will not load correctly.

So yeah stick with RedHat, I have not tried Centos however, maybe it will also run nice on this due to the binaries being similar?

Modifying Rates without IWeb or ASM!
If you use the sEledit I released earlier on through the thread you will be able to modify and save elements.data file successfully so please use this when following the guide.

To edit... Soul Coin Rate, Drop Rate and Experience Rate you only need to follow the below guide, there are only 2 Lists to modify so not much work to do. As far as making the work faster this is upto you, grab sEledit Source and write something to read the list and modify the fields 1 by 1 x by the amount you require.

Drop:
- Go to Field Number: 183
- This Field is the Drop Loop basically this is the count it uses to loop the Drop Tables selected over and over.

Soul Coins:
- Go to Field Numbers: 197, 198, 199, 200
- These fields are the Soul Coins rate.

Experience:
You need to edit 2 tables 1 for the amount and 1 for the Level Experience Limit.

- Go to Field Number: 75
- This is the experience the monster will give.

Now for the Level Exp Limit for example at level 1 the max exp you can gain from a mob kill is 3 experience.

- Go to List 51 (Upgrade Curve)
- Go to Field Number: 2602
- This is the beginning for Level 1 all the way down is the rest of the levels so from 2602-2682 is lvl 1-80.
- x each field downwards by the amount you require.

thank you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GShop Editor...

OK, it makes sense, I can add items to the shop, I can see them in game, and I can even buy them...BUT

I see a problem with the pet stones...They wont allow me actually use them (Pet Stones)

I assume this is a problem with the DDS files...however, the issue there is, in gshop editor, I can SEE the Chinese text, but in the PCK tool the fonts are totally messed up so I cant figure out what file is what :/ - Anybody figured this out?

Oooooooooooooooooooh, I just noticed...I didnt add pet STONES...I added the pet itself, so it cant be used...ignore that part of it :)

However...the DDS question still stands

Update, turns out its pretty easy to actually edit GSHOP (Once I worked around the "Client is out of date" issue)

Its as simple as 1..2..3 (4...5...6...7...8) and it also doesnt matter about the DDS (Unless you REALLY want to mess around, its only for the Cash Shop inventory icon itself, once you buy it, it becomes correct inside your bag :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update, turns out its pretty easy to actually edit GSHOP (Once I worked around the "Client is out of date" issue)

Its as simple as 1..2..3 (4...5...6...7...8) and it also doesnt matter about the DDS (Unless you REALLY want to mess around, its only for the Cash Shop inventory icon itself, once you buy it, it becomes correct inside your bag :)

You could also try running the PCK tool using applocale and pointing to the chinese locale, might work.

---
EDIT: btw, any ideas on my question, anybody?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could also try running the PCK tool using applocale and pointing to the chinese locale, might work.

---
EDIT: btw, any ideas on my question, anybody?

I should really learn Chinese lol

Any1 figured out how to modify World Era? Would be great to know :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will update that

Some indication of who your replying to would be helpful o_0

How the bloody hell do you get notifications for threads you participate in, on this forum :/ - Annoying as hell having to hunt for the places I have posts all the damn time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what =.= ?

You said you would update something, but didn't say what...

The other part is asking if there is a way to get notifications when someone replies to a topic (such as this)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kynlo
To get the notifications you need to subscribe to the thread, just use the upper menu "Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread..."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So...Nobody else working on FW?

Seriously, for such an awesome game, there should be SO much more interest.

Shame everyone who has the latest files; refuse point blank to share.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I use the Aria-Client, which has the Nightfall-Content?

Back