• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you <3 :)

I loved playing Medal of Honor over my friends house, glad I finally have it, I'm just monitoring this thread for Mirrors Edge :p

Well, if you can figure out the last letter of the key.. it's yours!

EIGMP-35P4W-C3GX?

HINT: It's the first letter of an animal that when you say "____ is for ____, grass is cheaper."

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if you can figure out the last letter of the key.. it's yours!

EIGMP-35P4W-C3GX?

HINT: It's the first letter of an animal that when you say "____ is for ____, grass is cheaper."

Horse :), Again I love you <3, todays been an extremely lucky day again :D

EIGMP-35P4W-C3GXH was the key, I thought it was Cow at first haha.

I will stop reloading this thread every minute now :) Thanks again.

Reactions: Bow

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MentaL - Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here. - RaGEZONE Forums

MentaL - Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here. - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: I took Burnout & Crysis 2 Maximum on Steam and Mirrors Edge on Origin.

Be sure to reply with what you claimed. Don't be greedy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DAMN! i still want to hunt MoH Steam Key but already taken -.-'

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I took Burnout Paradise on Origin I think :p Thanks

Wait I had Burnout Paradise, I've played Crysis 2 on campaign over three times on PS3 so I didn't take it, I went for Dead Space 1 but it had already been taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bow
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registered Aug 2013... Posts 10 in this thread.. Seems legit.
So? I was mission for me. If i dont hunt MoH steam key to thursday i will buy codes. Then I wanted to share them here without MoH steam key because i only want this game, but i see always someone have problem and now i not quite sure about that. MentaL write about this thread on FB so? thats your problem.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Registered Aug 2013... Posts 10 in this thread.. Seems legit.

This is for members only. He's entitled to register just to get a key or two. Leave him be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for members only. He's entitled to register just to get a key or two. Leave him be.
Im here just for MoH on steam. And as i said elier, long time ago i had account here but dunno login and password now (and email dont work o_O) :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone post some keys please? i only wanted Dead Space 3 or Burnout :p

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wasn't this thread created so people could share keys and other people would quote them, say what game they claimed and say thank you? Because I see 69 pages full of people begging for keys and crying they didn't get any. If you don't have 1$ spare then by all means do keep refreshing this thread, but stop begging for keys, it's ridiculous, makes you look like a fool and in the end you won't be getting any keys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude its frustrating seeing that when your online, no one gives a key away and when your offline, its like its "raining" keys

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude its frustrating seeing that when your online, no one gives a key away and when your offline, its like its "raining" keys

It's not anywhere as frustrating as the spam in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back