Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fun Maple Website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - Fun Maple Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Content so far
c&c

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
off heh u made me laugh =))
on yea it needs its kinda a wip

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks nice, but then again a lot of maple webs do. They just somehow seem to look all the same even though the style is a tad different. Seems to be stuff like banners and buttons seems always the same. Still good, but you can make it superb!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So much room for activities!

...but seriously, most people flood their web design with spam, yours could use a bit more maybe. Not much but a tidge more might help ^^.

Reaction score
is nice but something missing here , i dont know exacly what ...
header is little empty , maybe logo can be here (little bigger + some effects of clouds) , right side fonts are not match to much ...
footer is ok !

It looks nice, but then again a lot of maple webs do. They just somehow seem to look all the same even though the style is a tad different. Seems to be stuff like banners and buttons seems always the same. Still good, but you can make it superb!

my template for maplestory is unique :))

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my template for maplestory is unique :))

Unique yes,
Actually good how ever is another matter. Why the design is good I personally stated this before the issue with your design is the fact it does not match the game it is intended for at all. Change the background to a slightly darker brown and it would work far better for a last chaos design rather than a maple story.

Remove your renders and I would never even think to place this as a maple story design.

Back