• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fun Maple Website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - Fun Maple Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Content so far
c&c

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
off heh u made me laugh =))
on yea it needs its kinda a wip

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks nice, but then again a lot of maple webs do. They just somehow seem to look all the same even though the style is a tad different. Seems to be stuff like banners and buttons seems always the same. Still good, but you can make it superb!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So much room for activities!

...but seriously, most people flood their web design with spam, yours could use a bit more maybe. Not much but a tidge more might help ^^.

Reaction score
is nice but something missing here , i dont know exacly what ...
header is little empty , maybe logo can be here (little bigger + some effects of clouds) , right side fonts are not match to much ...
footer is ok !

It looks nice, but then again a lot of maple webs do. They just somehow seem to look all the same even though the style is a tad different. Seems to be stuff like banners and buttons seems always the same. Still good, but you can make it superb!

my template for maplestory is unique :))

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my template for maplestory is unique :))

Unique yes,
Actually good how ever is another matter. Why the design is good I personally stated this before the issue with your design is the fact it does not match the game it is intended for at all. Change the background to a slightly darker brown and it would work far better for a last chaos design rather than a maple story.

Remove your renders and I would never even think to place this as a maple story design.

Back