Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FutureLegend - The Android Saga [Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Good luck.. most of the server is based on WZ edits and don't say that you got lots of systems and stuff cuz a system is.. well a system and what you got is stuff like when this happens this will happen and thats about it.
About the time chamber, looks cool but you just show the WZ edits, not the actual action of the camber.
And stop writing like that its killing my eyes o_O

Again, good luck with your server.

The actual action of the chamber?
if you're there, you'll get 10X exp and can train nonstop for 20min, you can enter once a day (i'm not sure if i should make it twice) and pay a fee, do a quest to get permission to enter.
About the systems, there is more than a bit of new ones.
If you bother to post something, bother to read all the comments / content on the thread then post.
Thank you dude.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fightdesign,

I looked at this development and laughed at first, but you have surprised me. You are a Ducking genius. LOL I love you.

#omgkidsatschoolmakefunofmeimustsucidejAHHSDAHFSHFSAHF

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Fightdesign,

I looked at this development and laughed at first, but you have surprised me. You are a Ducking genius. LOL I love you.

Thanks man :p
For the fans / supporters:

FightRay - FutureLegend - The Android Saga [Preview] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
High Society
Reaction score
Fightdesign,

@FightingDesign

You get your friend to support you too?

Edit: Registered to your website, I hope this server turns out good :)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Baby series of GT : sucked till when Goku went SS4
The Dragons series of GT : the last dragon vs Goku and Vegeta was beast(fusion blew my mined when younger)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh god, I feel really out of place...
GT? Is that Golden Temple? wat.

Dragonball GT. It's the terrible "sequel" to DBZ where goku becomes a kid again [they just wont let him die] and then at the end of the series he rides shenron and disappears.

Consider it the Nexon America to the Nexon Korea.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dragonball GT. It's the terrible "sequel" to DBZ where goku becomes a kid again [they just wont let him die] and then at the end of the series he rides shenron and disappears.

Consider it the Nexon America to the Nexon Korea.

He rides shenron away because Goku is dead. Dead too many times and finally dies off forever. Funny how his Grandson is Goku JR. LOL.

OT: Add DBZ mobs! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol dbz mobs will be epic. Add freezia however you spell it and the ginue force however you spell it as bosses :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I wouldn't call being immortal a system since a system is a tree or group of related ideas or principles. Also i hope the custom quest system you're speaking of is a custom coded one in java, not some quest you made with wz editing.

i like the ideas though.

You would be the one talking? Right ;)
OT: Good Luck You have my support

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Oh god, I feel really out of place...
GT? Is that Golden Temple? wat.

GT is a continiue series to Z, that wasn't made by Akira Toriyama but by someone else, and it was officially accepted.
-By the way guys, i thought about the black star dragon balls a lot before you posted about them, theres only one of each over the GALAXY, if you use them to make a wish, you'll have to get them back in 12 hours, or else you'll die and get your wish rollbacked... lol.
Theres also an android boss, made according to the saiyan's new story-line.
FightRay - FutureLegend - The Android Saga [Preview] - RaGEZONE Forums

-Thank you guys!

Last edited:
High Society
Reaction score
I will definitely play this when it's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back