• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

I can use Virtual Box Oracle, to open the archives ?
If not... What the programs i can use to make all these files works ?
Have an tutorial on the fórum, video or anything about this, to help me ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i need elf tools pls

doesn't exist, those elf binaries are the linux equivalent of a .exe to edit them you will have to use a hex editor, or get a program like IDA pro to disassemble it so you can view and edit the sourcecode and then recompile it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesn't exist, those elf binaries are the linux equivalent of a .exe to edit them you will have to use a hex editor, or get a program like IDA pro to disassemble it so you can view and edit the sourcecode and then recompile it.

i wan't find id item but i'm haven't elf editor
:((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
привет смог запустить ? тоже хочу на своём пк заводить серевер можешь помочь и мне ????ц

i put log an pass bun dont want to run the os can you help me please ? or maybe here is a code who need to put to run os

i start the game but how to work with mysql ?and how to give gm priorities how to update client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Currently, i played FW with max 3 clients at the same time.
So, is there any way that i can play more clients ? (ex: 5 or 6 client at the same time).
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

hi milos i have your release of forsaken world set up the 496 one i have a small knowledge of linux i found an easy way of adding users and accounts to it but the one thing i was wanting to do is set up so my brother and me can play he lives in another town a few hours away your help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance a friend recommended you as i will if you can help me to acheive it..
which is add a gui lets say gnome but anyone can pick what they like and then navigate to the ip address of server same goes for leaf pae and so on i havent fixed the myphpadmin bit my self yet

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every time i try to connect to server it says can't connect ive done everything right even made a account sucessfully and changed the server.lua file but it refuses to connect to server...on either the pc running the server or a diffrent pc neither will connect but i can creat a account on either pc...what am i doing wrong ??? ive even port foward the ip adress in my modem and still isnt working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help ?
(your client version is out-of-date. please update your client).
Client with 1 post.
Syslog.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Milos

Server work fine, but i edit files or i put gm in account, i type in browser my ip and put gm to account but dont work, i press CTRL H but dont work '-'

=== GACD ===
./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
=== DONE! ===

i see in this log but i can fix ?

And now, i cant play because game need update `-`, i give 9gb ram to oracle VM, and i need help kk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I update the file and the update problem not fix, i give more ram to VM but dont fix. If i login in the server 3, 4 times, update problem is gone and i log in normally in the server.
My gm not working, i see the other post about fix gm settings but, i totally lost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What might be the problem ?

I will be grateful for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same thing happens to me, but I try to log in a few times and I manage to enter.

Back