• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Game Dev Tycoon --- a fun game making simulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Price drops a bit? Lol AAA titles are $60+ and this is like $10... C'mon man :p

Yeah it seems tight, just this feels like it belongs in an indie bundle for like $3. Gone are the days where I pay full price for any game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been playing it for roughly 3 days after I bought it. It's a really nice game, haven't gotten very far yet, just experimenting with the sliders and game genres.
Successfully got so far as releasing an MMO generating 4,200K

MentaL - Game Dev Tycoon --- a fun game making simulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not funny at all, not even have random system, for example you can't get hit game until the messagebox pop-up about it.

I Hope they will not keep making games, at all.

Reaction score
Not funny at all, not even have random system, for example you can't get hit game until the messagebox pop-up about it.

Hits are based on console and combination. Safest bet is to imitate existing titles. Fantasy/RPG for example gets you a hit on one console but would perform terribly on another.

Reaction score

Err.. okay.. I respect your opinion but I do urge you take another look at the game. It can actually be really fun and as Dan said, popular combo's (IRL) can in fact be popular in game (Fantasy/RPG, Military/Shooter, Racing/Simulator, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hated it. first safe file got 8000M the game was fun, but to easy in 1 real life day i got that amount of money... it got boring pretty quick xD

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is game is fantastic ~ i got lot of fun when i play this game.. making own games is my dream ! :lol:

Back