Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Gameserver Problem L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i change the ip in server.cfg to my WAN ip the server will not start
but if it is my lan ip or the loopback (127.0.0.1) the server will start and i can join

when i leave the cfg as my lan ip, people can login but cannot join the server

hmmppphhh gonna reset my router see if it fixes :)

anyone got to resolve this?~ i am having this same problem with 0.4 V.... PC within network can connect right?~ but the problem is that the players from outside the network cant~

my external = WAN
internal = LAN

Ports forwarded to LAN are 7777, 2106

but i can play normally, but players from outside my network, they can get to the server selection screen, but they have 9999 PING and cant connect...

Upvote 0
hmm that's wierd...i can play when the software is set up on the same machine as the client, but i get screwed when the server software and client are running on different PCs....

Upvote 0
hi ! i've a problem ...could someone help me ?! ...my problem is this...my brother make a server ...we have a router....the ports are open ...blablabla..it's all done... i can go to serlist ...but i cant enter server because it appear me ping 9999..couls someone help me ..plis...i'm new...

u are in different computer ..but same router...and i can't connect his server....we have other friends outside the network ...and they can get inside th server...but i can't ...plis plis help !! urgent :P
cumps

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back