Genesis Map Areas

anyone get this log?

[22:16:02.843] AFileImage::Can not open file [E:\Perfect World\element\Building\textures\1\2060.psd] from disk!

this log always show. when go to earthguard city.
 
Last edited:
anyone get this log?

[22:16:02.843] AFileImage::Can not open file [E:\Perfect World\element\Building\textures\1\2060.psd] from disk!

this log always show. when go to earthguard city.


The file is missing from my pack. I'll attempt to locate it though. If it is available from the chinese packs.

EDIT: I couldn't find the file in the chinese or international packs. Which means it's probably something no longer in use. Ensure all files are correct. As I was not able to reproduce your error.
 
Last edited:
I attempted to recreate your problem. However, my game client hasn't crashed even once.

--------
I was able to reproduce the error at 412,278 though


Yeah I've gotten that as well, probably some dds missing somewhere

anyone get this log?

[22:16:02.843] AFileImage::Can not open file [E:\Perfect World\element\Building\textures\1\2060.psd] from disk!

this log always show. when go to earthguard city.

The file is missing from my pack. I'll attempt to locate it though. If it is available from the chinese packs.

EDIT: I couldn't find the file in the chinese or international packs. Which means it's probably something no longer in use. Ensure all files are correct. As I was not able to reproduce your error.

That is a psd file, also known as a Photoshop document, I see those all the time in the logs and they don't matter if they are missing as the client cant render them anyway
 
everyone check your maps, see if you too are having problems in and around the highlighted area:

343 - Genesis Map Areas - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the only areas I've noticed so far that are producing a problem.

Just tested that area, no issues at all
 
i have search pwi and w2i last update, i cannot found 2060.psd file.. lol, maybe this bugs from wanmei.. need to edit litmodels change psd to dds
 
The two ERR files in the pictures are these two files missing from our model packs.

Models\场景动画模型\秃鹫\秃鹫.ecm
Models\场景动画模型\秃鹫2\秃鹫2.ecm

I'm extracting and am going to attempt to use sMODfix to fix any problems. I'll post a working screenshot if everything goes smoothly.
 
Well other than the above problem (which seems to be a very bad one, nonetheless :( I haven't located anything else major. I did locate one minor thing while attempting to cover the whole map and all I was able to find was this (412,278):

oO

Missing model files :D: Had that with almost all decoration pets :D:
Oh and there are 2 ways to fix it. Find the correct ECM file for that in models.pck ( i guess you need another one for that ) or simply change related ecm file in elements.data


Oh and btw, i can enter the restricted zone now. I could kick mah b** for that :D: I once made a small thing in mah patcher that resets the elementclient.exe if it was modified. Forgot to give this routine the new data :D:



---edit---

Goodlookingguy already said the solution for your models problem :D:
 
oO

Missing model files :D: Had that with almost all decoration pets :D:
Oh and there are 2 ways to fix it. Find the correct ECM file for that in models.pck ( i guess you need another one for that ) or simply change related ecm file in elements.data


Oh and btw, i can enter the restricted zone now. I could kick mah b** for that :D: I once made a small thing in mah patcher that resets the elementclient.exe if it was modified. Forgot to give this routine the new data :D:



---edit---

Goodlookingguy already said the solution for your models problem :D:

You could also just compress elementclient with UPX or something, that will deter most people since it is compressed all of the data won't be very easy to find

Of course its obvious to anyone that tries to open it with 7zip or something... but isn't very obvious to most who will bang their head on the wall because they cant figure it out

Note: UPX ONLY compresses executables dlls etc, it DOES NOT package them like *******
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious how huge is this map? Is this like an alt-main world (ie post-apocalyptic scenario / different dimension) or a replacement for the main world itself.
 
Just curious how huge is this map? Is this like an alt-main world (ie post-apocalyptic scenario / different dimension) or a replacement for the main world itself.


It's just a replacement of 4-areas south of the map. The rest of the map is pretty much untouched.

--------
I wanted to make a note about getting music to work. For some bizarre reason, the old client does not allow music with Chinese names. So, songs need to be renamed, and then put into the music folder. Make sure while you're replacing them, that you also replace the song name in 'precinct.clt' using a search, replace all function of a proper UTF-16 Little Endian handling text editor.
 
[10:27:28.796] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\场景动画模型\新种族\大冰鱼\大冰鱼.ecm] in package !
[10:27:28.796] AFileImage::Can not open file [Models\场景动画模型\新种族\大冰鱼\大冰鱼.ecm] from disk!


Can someone upload the models.pack please?
 
Last edited:
Honestly IDK, I never pinpointed it specifically. I applied yours over mine.

I honestly think it was a problem with my CN, I had a problem with my file integrity of my CN client :(

Only issue I had in the entire raging tide/earth guard areas was massive frame rate issues around certain gfx elements (it was already bad in the official clients)

I really do believe they changed a lot of how the client renders things...
 
Back