Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Just curious, would anyone here know how to modify constellation values? For example, I want Jean's C2 to last for, say, 45 seconds instead of just 15 seconds. Would that be possible?

It....technically is possible, but not sure if the client will not interfere with it and negate it. Though figuring out what value is what is a nightmare in the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can confirm it's working, as well. However, for some reason the server CPU usage is always high due to the gameserver and java process. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried using the stop and start server commands already. v3.2 server doesn't have this issue and the CPU usage goes down after a few minutes. By the way, I changed the VM config to 1 CPU / 4 cores, 32GB VM RAM.
Hello, have you ever figured out a solution to this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, have you ever figured out a solution to this problem?
im not sure what the problem is. depending on how u start the server will depend on how long the process will take which uses resources to execute. Even at the start i dont have this resource use spike your mentioning. . i have mine setup for multiplayer. my cpu doesnt go above 38% the vm itself doesnt hardly use anything. its the genshin client using that all. are you using vmworkstation pro? its free now for personal use. i have mine set to 16 gig 2 cpu 3 core. its about 10 minutes boot time for op start_all for my machine.

more detail to problems make it easier to address since so many different comp configs.

Just curious, would anyone here know how to modify constellation values? For example, I want Jean's C2 to last for, say, 45 seconds instead of just 15 seconds. Would that be possible?
Genshin\data\json\ability\Temp\AvatarAbilities

the names are not exactly translated properly. make sure u back up before messing with values incase u make major mistake.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, but I also haven't used it much afterwards. Are you also having the same issue?
Yeah, the CPU usage just jumps to 70-80% on this VM. Never really had the same problem with the 3.2 VM.
im not sure what the problem is. depending on how u start the server will depend on how long the process will take which uses resources to execute. Even at the start i dont have this resource use spike your mentioning. . i have mine setup for multiplayer. my cpu doesnt go above 38% the vm itself doesnt hardly use anything. its the genshin client using that all. are you using vmworkstation pro? its free now for personal use. i have mine set to 16 gig 2 cpu 3 core. its about 10 minutes boot time for op start_all for my machine.

more detail to problems make it easier to address since so many different comp configs.
Unfortunately it's not the Genshin client. My problem is pretty much the same as CheeseWheeze's (java and gameserver taking up a lot of CPU resources). The VM itself already spikes my CPU usage to 50-60% without anything else, and if I leave it on for a while it just goes to 70-80%. Granted my CPU isn't anything high-end (just an i5-12600KF) but I also never had this issue with the 3.2 VM. Yes I'm using VMWare Workstation Pro but is there an issue with the Pro version? I just leave the resource settings on default (2 processors 2 cores 8GB).

By the way, I think I found Jean's data for her C2 (it kind of just says Team_Speed_Up so it makes sense), the modifiers looks like this.
Gamst - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't really understand the values though. The "duration" is "%Time" but in the "abilitySpecials" section, "Time" is set to 0? Would you mind explaining it further?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the server files without the VM? I want to setup the server on my windows machine but i don't want to install vmware just to extract the files lul

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm running this server and playing alone fine but wondering if is possible to play with friends on local network, on 192.168.64.130. I do not play to set up an external server. Just internal local area connection. I don't have a second PC so i can't really test another PC client but I assume it should work fine if on same LAN. But how about GS Android App?

Has anyone had success in connecting to this local server using Android Genshin client? If so, what would be the process to set/modify the android app config file to connect to the LAN local server IP?

I'm looking at GS Android 3.4 APK file but not sure if I download this, it will be able to fetch the rest of the data pkgs or it would be blocked by Mihoyo already..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the easy setup and mirrors!

The banners are similar as the ones in solo mode and you can have characters of the element of the banner rather than just the highlighted character so don't worry.

If someone knows how to activate events with GM.exe or other ways, please share.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has there been any talk about increasing the load limit for furniture in tea pot, or is that also client dependent and difficult to modify?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
That's why I'm asking where this can be changed so that I can fix it all

Probably in the server files but where exactly I do not know, you would have to search.
If it also needs to be changed in the client then you are out of luck and it will never work since client cant be modified.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't figure out how to fix them, an alternative would be to just remove the broken sections in data/txt/ShopmallEntrance.txt. Here's what I use that only has Paimon's Bargains and Character Outfits, with Paimon's Bargains' order changed to be first.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't figure out how to fix them, an alternative would be to just remove the broken sections in data/txt/ShopmallEntrance.txt. Here's what I use that only has Paimon's Bargains and Character Outfits, with Paimon's Bargains' order changed to be first.
ok thanks I'm currently looking to edit the client if I find something I'll let you know

Does anyone know where the file can be found?

The one that calls up there, I've been looking for it for 3 days

Screenshot 2024-06-07 184734 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back