Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get server configuration + Database !

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People shouldn't even be trying to end a game, which is still being in development by the studio that created the roots.

In the end their version will be much better, more functionality, quality, less bugs etc etc. And people shouldn't release a game before it is released by the company who created it.

When we started using stolen files for personal gain (whether monetary, knowledge, or enjoyment) all morals were thrown out the window. You can try and draw a line at what is right and wrong, but regardless,we are all breaking laws and hurting the original creators.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When we started using stolen files for personal gain (whether monetary, knowledge, or enjoyment) all morals were thrown out the window. You can try and draw a line at what is right and wrong, but regardless,we are all breaking laws and hurting the original creators.

Meh, its kinda their own fault.

1. They lost their files.
2. Bad support for EU and NA
3. No regular content updates
4. ijji's greedyness of selling items for impossible prices
5. ALOT of hacking activity

All those things combined make people hunger for a better server(pserver).

But yeah, most servers are just trying to obtain money through it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know why dawson still didn't released working files.
If someone need it why not share it with us ?
As i said in another thread, i making new items/maps and i NEED to test it IN GAME not in dammit 3d view... Need to test collisions, collision sounds, lightmaps, physic etc... Why you don't understand that guys ???

I don't need extra full stable client with a lot of stuff.
I just need what already Dawson/the1domo have.

Reaction score
Conclusion, stop developing an unfinished game.

No need to,the same thing happend to Blade and soul and still the private server is a succes.

I'm sure that when someone has Gunz 2 up and running it will be as succesfull as Atomix BnS.

Even if it's not done it is still playable just like Atomix.

Reaction score
I don't know why dawson still didn't released working files.
If someone need it why not share it with us ?
As i said in another thread, i making new items/maps and i NEED to test it IN GAME not in dammit 3d view... Need to test collisions, collision sounds, lightmaps, physic etc... Why you don't understand that guys ???

I don't need extra full stable client with a lot of stuff.
I just need what already Dawson/the1domo have.

Use Gunz Online (1). You can test it also there.

Reaction score
No need to,the same thing happend to Blade and soul and still the private server is a succes.

I'm sure that when someone has Gunz 2 up and running it will be as succesfull as Atomix BnS.

Even if it's not done it is still playable just like Atomix.

there is a large difference between GunZ2 and B&S...Atomix B&S is based off of the Korean CBT2 which is so much more largely complete than this Gunz2 stuff. I laughed when you said that GunZ2 is playable, it is no more playable than a glorified tech demo. I'm honestly quite surprised this stuff got released, as anyone who had it could see plain as day that this game is so severely underdeveloped, it will take MAIET a couple more years to complete this game, especially since they are close to releasing RaiderZ.

So please everyone, some words from the wise, stop worrying about the GunZ2 stuff, stop trying to pull a rabbit out of your hat with this stuff, because frankly you just won't. Just continue on with your life, keep this stuff in your collection for posterity reasons if you must, but please just stop thinking about GunZ2, besides don't you guys have the GunZ 1.5 code that you can do stuff with?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Gunz Online (1). You can test it also there.

You mean i can test GunZ2 physx, lighting, maps, items etc on GunZ 1 ? xD
Sry but Gunz 1 Sucks ballz if we talking about mapping.

I want to learn how gunz 2 works, i need to edit files, play with item options etc. and see it rly works in game (or not :p).

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean i can test GunZ2 physx, lighting, maps, items etc on GunZ 1 ? xD
Sry but Gunz 1 Sucks ballz if we talking about mapping.

I want to learn how gunz 2 works, i need to edit files, play with item options etc. and see it rly works in game (or not :p).

If your just in it for realspace 3, gunz 2 doesnt even have it all implemented yet....

Raiderz section is that way >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back