Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
  • Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

GM tool GE 3.2/3.4 ENG(Translated)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into English?

1713459114226 - GM tool GE 3.2/3.4 ENG(Translated) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into EnglI will
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into English?

View attachment 259843
I will see what i can do

who is intrested here (knowing how to reset server time easily assuming using Linux/CentOS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who is intrested here (knowing how to reset server time easily assuming using Linux/CentOS)
I am interested in helping with the translation. How can I be of use? I can translate the text and then send it to you? If you can send me all the text in a file I can help and translate it for you

Back