Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM tool GE 3.2/3.4 ENG(Translated)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into English?

1713459114226 - GM tool GE 3.2/3.4 ENG(Translated) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into EnglI will
Thank you very much for the great product, but may I ask, is there a way to have the item names also converted into English?

View attachment 259843
I will see what i can do

who is intrested here (knowing how to reset server time easily assuming using Linux/CentOS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who is intrested here (knowing how to reset server time easily assuming using Linux/CentOS)
I am interested in helping with the translation. How can I be of use? I can translate the text and then send it to you? If you can send me all the text in a file I can help and translate it for you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Rhys95, would you be able to kindly share a link for the GM Tool ENG? The link is expired.. I'd appreciate a lot mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick one for anyone trying to use teleportation function:

Teleporting Coordinates in GM Tool

TP Functio - GM tool GE 3.2/3.4 ENG(Translated) - RaGEZONE Forums

First number is Y coordinates; Moves you North/South on the World map.

Second number is Z coordinates; Moves your altitude on the World map. Be careful and set this to something around 250; setting this to anything below 200 will generally spawn you below the ground level, where you will infinitely fall. 200-250 is a good range, anything above will spawn you on the sky.

Third number is X coordinates; Moves you East-West on the World map.

Mondstadt
2200 , 250, -1000 : Mondstadt Entrance Bridge - Use this as a starting point

Inazuma Coordinates

-2445 , 260, -3905 : NorthEast Statue in Narukami Island (NorthEasternmost Island)
-3540 , 280, -3230 : Middle Statue in Kannazuka Island (NorthEast Island)
-3700 , 280, -2230 : South Middle Statue in Yashiori Island (Middle Island)
-3820 , 260, -600 : SouthWestern Statue in Watatsumi Island (Western Island)
-4450 , 280 ,-4020 : SouthEastern Statue in Seirai Island

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back