[GMS] 0.97.3 Localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet release

Is this the version Nexon accidentally included a PDB in their patch? If it is could someone upload that PDB file, it's a pain debugging the KMST client this would be way better with PDB files.

If you can't create a 98+ localhost do you think there are other work arounds? Is it HS or the client or even both that do the IP checks?
 
I used the v97 Manual Patch and changed my getHello packet to this.

PHP:
public static MaplePacket getHello(short mapleVersion, byte[] sendIv, byte[] recvIv, boolean testServer) {
        MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter(16);
        mplew.writeShort(0x0E); //0x0E
        mplew.writeShort(mapleVersion);
        mplew.writeMapleAsciiString("3");
        mplew.write(recvIv);
        mplew.write(sendIv);
        mplew.write(testServer ? 5:8);
        return mplew.getPacket();
    }
that what I have :/
PHP:
    /**
     * Sends a hello packet.
     *
     * @param mapleVersion The maple client version.
     * @param sendIv the IV used by the server for sending
     * @param recvIv the IV used by the server for receiving
     * @return
     */
    public static MaplePacket getHello(short mapleVersion, byte[] sendIv, byte[] recvIv) {
        MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter();
        mplew.writeShort(0x0E);
        mplew.writeShort(mapleVersion);
        mplew.writeMapleAsciiString("3");
        mplew.write(recvIv);
        mplew.write(sendIv);
        mplew.write(8);//gms
        return mplew.getPacket();
    }
mind logging in msn to help ;p
 
mind uploading the maplestory files since I have v.97.(not 3) since when I open the client I get redirected to the maplestory website lool so I suppose I got some old revision or version lool

Sweet release

Is this the version Nexon accidentally included a PDB in their patch? If it is could someone upload that PDB file, it's a pain debugging the KMST client this would be way better with PDB files.

If you can't create a 98+ localhost do you think there are other work arounds? Is it HS or the client or even both that do the IP checks?

No, that was 0.95.

I will definitely be able to create one, don't worry about that.

The IP checks are done solely by the client (to my knowledge). Getting around them is quite easily done, it's the CRC that's the *****.
 
yup looking forward to the v.99 localhost as well, because now I have bigbang things and I don't have to code old NPCs that doesn't exist in maps in v.97-99

FINALLY GOT THIS WORKING ^^!
tehkiki - [GMS] 0.97.3 Localhost - RaGEZONE Forums
Only thing is that I d/c from the login screen like Nate did o.O? it reacts like the IP check is still there, like that 30 second wait and d/c thingy..any suggestion?
Why don't you update the PONG and PING ****? :P
 
Hi, can someone link me with a clean 0.97.3 thank you

Good job KiKi I never expected anything like this ever since those redirectors came xD
 
Hi, can someone link me with a clean 0.97.3 thank you

Good job KiKi I never expected anything like this ever since those redirectors came xD

I'd like this too actually.

There isn't one, except Hendi's Source.:?:

@Kikiness

If you can get in-game with v97, you can get in-game with v98. Just a tip if you decide you want to create a v98 localhost and test.
 
Last edited:
There isn't one, except Hendi's Source.:?:

@Kikiness

If you can get in-game with v97, you can get in-game with v98. Just a tip if you decide you want to create a v98 localhost and test.

By "Clean v.97.0.3" we mean MapleStory v.97.3 setup. We dont want a source, we all have our private sources. :P
 
No, that was 0.95.

I will definitely be able to create one, don't worry about that.

The IP checks are done solely by the client (to my knowledge). Getting around them is quite easily done, it's the CRC that's the *****.

If you ever get really bored one day .95 unpacked would go down pretty well ;)

If anyone finds this useful I've created a little something to patch the exe for adding things without having to pass around exes all over the place.



I've included multi client and disabled having to include "GameLaunching" as an argument when running maple. The files in the Patches folder are just text files and are pretty self explanatory. Sorry if I broke anything my ASM skills are bad.

Also here's the dl link for the 97 setup
 
Last edited:
The person above you already posted it, but here


Now hoping this is v97.3 :P

What about making it update itself: download that and set your version to 97.3. It will update itself to that version without a problem (I just did with V.95 :))

Don't forget to use a loopback adapter
 
Last edited:
Hmm, haven't been here in a while. Nice release Kiki, been working on getting the client to work with my source but with no luck so far (not to mention I am on 64 bit anyway). Look forward to a fixed client for 64 bit as well as the other errors.

Also, hi Diamondo~ (and hello to kiki as well)

Also, also, the client provided by Nexon won't work. Or at least it never has for me (or the people I've seen posting threads about it not installing). It always returns an error about the install not working. I ha to get the setup from another mirror site (can't remember which one ATM and it is already 5 AM.. If people still need it when I wake up I can post a link to the one I used).

Cheers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back