[GMS] 0.97.3 Localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of attack packets sent when attacking a snail lol. And the server I'm using for checking was just the server I'm running off my PC for lgging packets and using it to update the source I would prefer to use on 97. I'd have to set it up so other people could connect and I was about to head to bed >< sorry. I can log some received packets also if you need those real quick.

Generally looks like it should work. All I can say is that it must be DelphiMS that isn't functioning properly. As far as I can see all of the bytes that should be there are there. I'm not sure about weapon speed/ mastery and DelphiMS might have a check on that which if they're incorrect DelphiMS will probably chuck away the packet.
 
Last edited:
It might be I haven't fully looked into DelphiMS's code a whole lot so I can't really recall how they handle attacking.. I will test it more tomorrow if no one else has done anything with it.

Edit: Can't sleep so I decided to mess around with updating my server some more. From what I can tell, attacks do work with this client except for magic attacks (unless I just missed something on my server, it is 5 AM after all) when I used a magic attack it kept doing 1 damage. But close range and ranged seem to work fine. Still testing it out with various skills and such though.
 
Last edited:
Did you apply it using my tool or olly or something else? If you used my tool it creates a new client called with _patched on the end such as Localhost_patched.exe. If you're using olly check to make sure 004AF03A is a jmp and then step through it to see where it crashes if it still crashes.

I found the issue with attacking, I'll post the fix here as soon as I'm done with it. Hope there aren't too many decompilation bugs like this.

The problem is that the "shl r32, x" were all deobfuscated as "shl r32, 1" rather than their correct values.

The larger issue with this is that "shl r32, 1" is 2 bytes, all the other "shl r32, x" are 3 bytes so it means a lot of manually adjusting addressing in between these bad de-obfuscations.

I can make a fix but I need a list of ALL the locations that have been incorrectly decompiled. (Many thanks to LegitLisa for this: , it's a good start but I know there are more incorrectly decompiled).

I will more than likely just release the 0.99 client with all these fixes + the x64 crash fix in a week or so.
 
The problem is that the "shl r32, x" were all deobfuscated as "shl r32, 1" rather than their correct values.

The larger issue with this is that "shl r32, 1" is 2 bytes, all the other "shl r32, x" are 3 bytes so it means a lot of manually adjusting addressing in between these bad de-obfuscations.

I can make a fix but I need a list of ALL the locations that have been incorrectly decompiled. (Many thanks to LegitLisa for this: , it's a good start but I know there are more incorrectly decompiled).

I will more than likely just release the 0.99 client with all these fixes + the x64 crash fix in a week or so.
You were always my hero <3
Can't wait! D:
 
The problem is that the "shl r32, x" were all deobfuscated as "shl r32, 1" rather than their correct values.

The larger issue with this is that "shl r32, 1" is 2 bytes, all the other "shl r32, x" are 3 bytes so it means a lot of manually adjusting addressing in between these bad de-obfuscations.

I can make a fix but I need a list of ALL the locations that have been incorrectly decompiled. (Many thanks to LegitLisa for this: , it's a good start but I know there are more incorrectly decompiled).

I will more than likely just release the 0.99 client with all these fixes + the x64 crash fix in a week or so.

Yea I was just making temporary fixes in the case that you ran off, you tend to show your face in blips :P

Can't wait to see a .99 client, great work as always.
 
server back up I manage to login to in-game with moopledev three days ago lmao, gotta thanks hendi for the warptomap, too much of a big packet to do, hope the localhost gets released soon, I needa test some content

WarpToMap = CStage::OnSetField.

And it's not that hard to decipher.

He also got a bit of it wrong, but since it's a PS (and he controls the data that goes out) it doesn't really matter.

There's gonna be a delay on the client since the server is down again. I'm waiting to see if they bring out a new client before proceeding any further.

If there's a new client and beneficial changes I'll switch over to it and do the localhost tomorrow / friday.
 
Last edited:
Hey IAkira I was reading before that you were having the client out of date problem, mind sharing how you fix it? ~Thanks
 
lol
just saw this release
seem to be quite a long time din came by haha
anyway nice job for this
is this kiki that "kiki" who make kiki dll redirect in v62??

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Oh and btw
Hoping to see MapleSEA localhost 0.o maybe?
Thanks lot for everything ^^
 
lol
just saw this release
seem to be quite a long time din came by haha
anyway nice job for this
is this kiki that "kiki" who make kiki dll redirect in v62??

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Oh and btw
Hoping to see MapleSEA localhost 0.o maybe?
Thanks lot for everything ^^

Same KiKi, and I seriously doubt I'll release a MSEA localhost. I'm all about the GMS and nothing else.

How do you unpack Themida if it detects debuggers and such running?

Magic.

You don't think that after like 4 years we would have figured something out to bypass the debugger checks?
 
download v.97 setup kevin provided, and update gethello with what I provided a few post back

Did you update your PING and PONG?

Never mind I fix it. I forgot to change the mapleserverhandler version lol.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back