GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database

well to any 1 gets them exe files working, please release them so others can test files. coz it be hard for just 3 to test whole game for buggs and stuff
 
I haw run DbServer ,LoginServer and not complite GameServer :/
he haw this error when load files .
KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums

I use files "I am" the 0.1.4.
And Visual studio 2008 pro !!
 
Last edited:
yes if any 1 knows how to get exe files working i have vis c++ pro express, mysql 5.1 navicat prem, and xammp i can get db in xammp, not in navi, when i try running the exe files always error so who got them working please tells us how


i got db in navicat now for once no errors, just need help fixing the exe files some how please i realy wonna try getting it to work

wow that prog some 1 said is File size: 3,389.6 MB jezz take me a few hrs to get :S

last edit, in 4 hrs ill know if it will work hopefuly it will unless some 1 knows a compressed, or rip version
 
Last edited:
got that vis pro some 1 said, all load just dbserver gets a error

dbtool connect failed

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

this my error like some 1 elses, i dunno what to do they all say it, i click ok, then ignore 2 stay up and work then 1 just closes

KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums
 
i can get login, gameserver to work its just database server not working, i tryed debugging no luck, so close on getting it running, if i am or other knows what to do please share <3

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

ok after going tho the file in microsoft visual thingy i look at the coding, and notice some of the coding is same with the error you get at start.
KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums


but i dunno or what to change it to as ive never done this b4
 
how u get database server working?

coz once i get that working, i can try playing it and see whats bugged and stuff
 
Last edited:
Okay for me everythinng works !
But only loginserver always crash after 1-2 minutes )=

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I use 1.4 server files from I am and the database from killerstefan

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Ok server is running how can i make that the client see my server?
 
I use 1.4 server files from I am and the database from killerstefan
How you import killerStefan database ??
share beckup on this database .
You see this message ??
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in D:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\dbi\mysqli.dbi.lib.php on line 170
this is when i want import this db.
She import but haw manny errors :/
and gameserver work now :D but 16 secent latter login server got error
>>Initialize Net...
Buffer size = 4096 (page size = 4096)
Listening address: [127.0.0.1]:5999
Initialize Successfully!

LoginServer> GameServer message:Test ServerName
Assertion failed: 0, file .\Src\LoginLogic.cpp, line 514
 
Last edited:
erm dunno but ill try what you said and see if it works for me

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

i get error when using killer db but not when importing 1.4 i am's db
 
How you import killerStefan database ??
share beckup on this database .
You see this message ??

this is when i want import this db.
She import but haw manny errors :/
and gameserver work now :D but 16 secent latter login server got error

I have same problems like u
That with the DB is error but wont change anything.

This with accountserver I got same problem. I open loginserver all work i open db server all ok then i open gameserver and when loading done then I get error at accountserver

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I am is not 2 days not logged in. I am is the last hope for me :D

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

i get out of ideas <.<
 
Daneos which database are you using? The one that KillerStefan put up has 1000's of accounts in it. There is a cleaned up one in my release with only 1 account. I still can't get the game to load.
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhh im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you are back lol. Yea i saw that there many accounts. But as long they arent gm's its ok. Later ill try to do a website where can delete accounts etc.

Im using now your database. loginserver always crash after gameserver done with loading =(
 
my error is i start login, gets a dltool error i ignore, starts, load up game same error do same thing loads, do dbserver, do same it closes, then login closes 1-2 mins later then gameserver stays running
 
Back