GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database

Can you screen shot the error?

EDIT: Never mind I know what it is.
Ok ill do

KillerStefan - GodsWar Online Server Files Sourcecode + Database - RaGEZONE Forums


---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

my error is i start login, gets a dltool error i ignore, starts, load up game same error do same thing loads, do dbserver, do same it closes, then login closes 1-2 mins later then gameserver stays running

dltool error = means it cant connect to the database !!!
go to config and write username = root and at password u need write nothing

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I am, you know whats wrong ???
 
The game looks good, really good.
Tbh, all I read in this thread was "C++" and "source" and that's all I need to hear to download. =D

I'll look into this, would like to see a section for this soon.
 
The game looks good, really good.
Tbh, all I read in this thread was "C++" and "source" and that's all I need to hear to download. =D

I'll look into this, would like to see a section for this soon.

good luck with this, as most of us cant get it started, hope you can and able to make a test server for us to play xD ( some how u gotta be able to give use lots of e gold) for this in test i wonna make full epic grade 10 amour,jewls and wep :D
 
The problem I am having is that the source is not complete. The libraries that the servers use are compiled and only the headers where included. This is making it really hard to get the pipe server running, and I believe that is causing the problem.
 
The db is in english mostly. The only thing that is chinese in mine is the comments, and you don't need those as the rest is in english. Are you not using my db?
 
Last edited:
Back