• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Granado Espada](v28) Server Daemon Config SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings folks!
Just a small little share of a tool I wrote to use to have an easier time configuring the ZoneServer Daemons. This tool can be further configured to distribute load across more server daemons. This can be rather helpful, as the GE Server is not the most optimized thing in the known universe. Attached below is the SQL that I use to configure my server(s), which is especially handy when needing to switch between different server hardware.

I wrote this for v28, which is the version I worked on at rGE, but this tool should work (maybe with some minor tweaks) for any GE version using retail files.

Hopefully some of you may find this useful!

Note: I'm not the world's best programmer/scripter/database administrator. I'd welcome suggestions to make this more functional.

Also, I just remembered that I forgot to remove one zone that is 100% custom to my server from this config, so comment/remove lines containing "dun_sed02_P" as these will likely cause issues with the game server upon startup.

Edit: Apparently, 44 daemons is too much for mgrnode2 to handle, so I'll have to get back to you guys when I figure out what the maximum configuration actually is, and I'll replace the attached file with a corrected one. Theoretically, scaling this down to 26 instances should work perfectly fine though.

Best,
~Eis

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back