[Greek] Support L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
4,292
Reaction score
105
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Greek Community. Here you will be able to post your questions - problems.

Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check first to see if it's not already answered here.

If you ask something that is already posted on that Thread. your post will be just deleted.

Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in Greek , but always put the proper english translation.

Note: Before post your problem or etc update your serverpacks or download the New Revisions From L2J Releases

I know that maybe your English Are not the best so Write first your problem in Greek before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

Greek: Opos Diabasate to Thread gia Emas tous ellines ine ksana open. Frodiste na diabazete ta proigoumena post giati isos exoun apadithi i erotisis sas.

Alios tha sbinode. Diabaste tous kanones tou Ragezone kai frodiste kathe fora na grafete pio pack xrisimopiite kai pia rev. :)

Kserw oti ta agglika den ine gia olous eukola giauto prota postarete sta ellinika kai meta frodiste na ine oso to dinatotero kaliteri i metafrasi sta agglika. Min anisixite tha sas kanw edit to thread an xriazete.

DaRkAnGel
 
Last edited:
:O so, why the NPC buffer includes skills which I must replace in gameserver stats folder? If the skills ID are same, then I may do something wrong with scripts =/
 
Upvote 0
Kalispera se olous,
Trexw enan server kai prina apo liges imeres m eir8e ena mail apo ncsoft(toulaxiston afto elege).
To provlima einai pws den eimai sigouros an prepei na to pistepsw ka8ws etc opws m ta grafoune m fainontai poli paidiaristika (omws exoun kataferei na vroun mexri kai to onoma m legontas pws einai mesw twn hosters k.a.)
Exei teixei mipws tpt paromoio se kanenan allon kai an nai mipws 8a mporouse na m kanei pm me deixnwntas estw kai ena mikro kommati tou mail wste na mporesw na to sigkrino me to diko m?
Efxaristw.


Good Evening to all,
I'm running a server and I've received an e-mail a while ago which was from ncsoft (at least that it was written in it).
The problem is that I'm not sure if I should believe it cause the way that this mail was written it sounded lil' childish (But they have hfound everything even my real name).
Does anything simiral happened to enyody else and if it does, could he please send me private messege with just a piece from the whole mail so I can compere them in order to take my final desicion.
Thank you.
PS. Sorry but I cannot show u the mail because I don't want my name get well known.
 
Upvote 0
Kalispera se olous,
Trexw enan server kai prina apo liges imeres m eir8e ena mail apo ncsoft(toulaxiston afto elege).
To provlima einai pws den eimai sigouros an prepei na to pistepsw ka8ws etc opws m ta grafoune m fainontai poli paidiaristika (omws exoun kataferei na vroun mexri kai to onoma m legontas pws einai mesw twn hosters k.a.)
Exei teixei mipws tpt paromoio se kanenan allon kai an nai mipws 8a mporouse na m kanei pm me deixnwntas estw kai ena mikro kommati tou mail wste na mporesw na to sigkrino me to diko m?
Efxaristw.


Good Evening to all,
I'm running a server and I've received an e-mail a while ago which was from ncsoft (at least that it was written in it).
The problem is that I'm not sure if I should believe it cause the way that this mail was written it sounded lil' childish (But they have hfound everything even my real name).
Does anything simiral happened to enyody else and if it does, could he please send me private messege with just a piece from the whole mail so I can compere them in order to take my final desicion.
Thank you.
PS. Sorry but I cannot show u the mail because I don't want my name get well known.

ba moufa prepi na ine. an boris stile mou to pm

hmmm i think it is fake , if you can send me this message via pm

bgika afton ton buffer apo edo http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=363296
mpori na me boithisi kapos na moy pi pos tha ton balo ston server mou
to datapack mou einai tis L2JServer

(an mporite grapstemou edw tin apantisi min me parapempsete se alo post na diabasw giati den ksero aglika an den einai diskolo ty)

diabase to proto post kai kado metafrasi me to programma pou sou ipa.

use a translator and read the first post
 
Upvote 0
Thx l2dim p me helpares. Kati allo pedia k tha to ithela epigontos! Pws mporw na kanw tous hero na vgenoun kathe 3 meres, k pws mporw na allaksw tis wres t oly?

Thnx l2dim for ur help. Oh, and something else guys which I need it asap! How can I make heroes become every 3 days, and how can I change the start/end time of oly?
 
Upvote 0
psaxnw ena patch gia gracia den thelw host giati den exw statheri ip kai xrisimopivw to no-ip

Quaero a patch for gracia not host because I do not have stable ip and use the no-ip
 
Upvote 0
exw ftiaksi ena server l2jfree release version 1.1.5 prospatho na balw class manager ala den mpo me tipota na ta kataferw mpori na me boithisi kapios

I have built a server l2jfree release version 1.1.5 trying to put class manager but I can hardly able to help somebody
 
Upvote 0
Exw ena provlima me to client....
Otan prospathw na bw (l2.exe) me vgazei tin ikona i leei interlude prin bei alla meta dn mou anigi to login p vazeis to pass :S:S
I have a broblem with client...
When i am trying to get in (l2.exe) it shows me the Picture wich says Interlude but it don't getting me tn to login screen which you put the Username and password...:S
 
Upvote 0
Exw ena provlima me to client....
Otan prospathw na bw (l2.exe) me vgazei tin ikona i leei interlude prin bei alla meta dn mou anigi to login p vazeis to pass :S:S
I have a broblem with client...
When i am trying to get in (l2.exe) it shows me the Picture wich says Interlude but it don't getting me tn to login screen which you put the Username and password...:S

1)o server pou pas na kanis login ti einai inderlude,hellboun,gracia?
2)o server einai me host h me patch

an einai gracia kane update ton cline bale ksana to host h to patch
an einai inderlude kane ksana setup ton cline kai perna jana to host i to patch

1) The server that you login to do what is inderlude, hellboun, gracia?
2) the server is host to the patch

if one did gracia update the cline again put the host or to patch
if inderlude did cline the setup again and come back the host or to patch
 
Upvote 0
exw ftiaksi ena server l2jfree release version 1.1.5 prospatho na balw class manager ala den mpo me tipota na ta kataferw mpori na me boithisi kapios

I have built a server l2jfree release version 1.1.5 trying to put class manager but I can hardly able to help somebody

#
# ConfigClassMaster=1;[];[];2;[];[];3;[];[]
# 1st, 2nd, 3rd occupation change for free, without rewards
ConfigClassMaster = 1;[];[];2;[];[];3;[];[]
# Spawn Class Master npc if you have any in spawnlist. Default = False
SpawnClassMaster = True
 
Upvote 0
Geia sas k apo emena... ego exo ftiaksei idi enan server online k douleue.. ton ekleisa... tora ekana update to client se gracia...kano install sql/java/navicat dldi oti xreiazete.. alla m vgazei to eksis error otan pao na anoikso to gameserver console..:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserver enough space forobject heap
Could not create the Java virtual machine

Server terminated abnormally

Server terminated
Press any key to continue
mipos mporeite na help se auto pls
PS.sry an iparxei idi auti i erotisi .. epsaksa oso mporousa.. an m deiefige kati del to post m alla pls doste link oste na do thnx

Eng: hello from me... i have already made a server onine and it was working.. i closed him.. now... i've made update the client to gracia.. i installed sql/java/navicat what exactly a server needs... but it gets me this error when i am trying to open the gameserver console :
rror occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserver enough space forobject heap
Could not create the Java virtual machine

Server terminated abnormally

Server terminated
Press any key to continue
Maybe someone can help me in that?
PS. sorry if this question already have done but i search as much as i could...if i didn't saw it delete my post but pls give me the link so that i can see the problem
thnx
 
Upvote 0
1)πώς μπορώ να μεταφέρω ένα server σε άλλο μηχάνημα χωρείς να χάσω κανένα account και items

2)όταν υπάρχει μια καινούρια έκδοση datapack και login πώς περνάμε όλοι την db χωρείς να χαθούν account και items

(έκανα αντιγραφή επικόλληση την db αλλα δεν μου δούλεψε)

1) how can I transfer a server in another machine to lose Without any account and items

2) when there is a new version datapack login and how we pass all the db Without account and be lost items

(I paste the copied db worked but not me)
 
Upvote 0
1)πώς μπορώ να μεταφέρω ένα server σε άλλο μηχάνημα χωρείς να χάσω κανένα account και items

2)όταν υπάρχει μια καινούρια έκδοση datapack και login πώς περνάμε όλοι την db χωρείς να χαθούν account και items

(έκανα αντιγραφή επικόλληση την db αλλα δεν μου δούλεψε)

1) how can I transfer a server in another machine to lose Without any account and items

2) when there is a new version datapack login and how we pass all the db Without account and be lost items

(I paste the copied db worked but not me)

2) has been answered many times. use search.

for the first execute the sql database and send to the other machine
 
Upvote 0
Καλησπέρα σε όλους... Good Afternoon to everybody
@Darkangel
Φίλε, πρώτα απ'όλα μπράβο που κάνεις αυτη την προσπάθεια για να μας βοηθήσεις, τωρα οσον αφορα στο τι θέλω να με βοηθησεις αν μπορεις, πριν πολυ καιρο οταν πρωτοβγήκε το interlude είχα ψιλοασχοληθεί και εστησα ένα server στον υπολογιστη μου, και τώρα θέλω να κάνω το ίδιο με Gracia, αλλα επειδή έχω πολύ καιρο να ασχοληθώ, δεν ξέρω τι να κατεβάσω και με τι να ασχοληθώ, θα ήθελα να μου προτείνεις ενα release το οποιο εσύ θεωρείς καλό και να μου εξηγήσεις λίγο τι είναι τα geodata και πως τα βάζω στο σερβερ. Ευχαριστω

EN: My friend first of all congrats for trying to give help to us. I want to help me if u can with something. months ago i made an Interlude L2j server to my pc, and now i want to make the same think with a gracia server but i have months to try make this and i dont know what to download, I want to suggest me some release that u think is good and to explain me what is geodata and how i use it. Thanks

Sorry for my bad english, i tried to make a good translation.
 
Upvote 0
pws mporw na anebasw to pososto pou dinoun ta mana potions(MP) apo 200 na to kanw 800

How can I raise the percentage to give the mana potions(MP) from 200 to 800 do
 
Upvote 0
1 erotis...paidia.. pos mporo na allakso ta stats enos weapon... px... na kano to p.atk apo 200... 500..??kserete?

1question... guys..who can i change the stats of a weapon.. exmple.. to make it;s p.atk from 200 to 500?? anyone knows?
thnx
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back