Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GTA SA; should mods open section for it?

GTA SA section?

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I think PAWNO is similar to PAWN, not sure. Is the PAWN code similar to something like C++ or C#?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pawno is just the program used to script Pawn, they're both saved as .pwn or .amx.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think PAWNO is similar to PAWN, not sure. Is the PAWN code similar to something like C++ or C#?

Pawn is a lot like C/C++, apart from how it adresses numerical character codes. I've never worked with C#, as it only works with Windows' OS and doesn't allow much freedom.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh right, and LazLow come play soon ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PAWN must be PAWNO then :eek:!

And once my damn laptop lets me connect it'll be better

Pawno is the program that is used to create pawn scripts, You could use notepad to make a pawn script also, but think of Pawno like you would Dreamweaver, you could do HTML/PHP/CSS in notepad, But Dreamweaver just makes it easier, well Pawno is the same way for Pawn scripting

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout that Laz, had to disconnect because Ca_al_le was lagging ;) (thats Ven btw.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about not...

Exy, you could make 1 under the gaming hotspot as it would be more focussed on the playing on it then the developing on it (we don't have anyone here developing it?)

Myself, Frozenrat & LAz are working away. Laz for section mod?......hmm, drugs?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
We do have people developing. Me and frozen are PAWN coders (I'm still learning, frozen is expert at it) and even by trialing the forum for maybe even a month would give plenty of time to show the true colours of some RZ users... (true colours meaning joining SA:MP and/or developing)

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
The greater majortiy of my infractions are down to sheer stupidity and not thinking things through.
Doesn't up your points. Mods are expected to follow the rules to an even higher degree, surely someone who can't follow rules isn't best fit to enforce them, either.
Plenty of people Habbo-bash, surely you've partaken in it aswell?
Right, and I wouldn't recommend any of these as a mod. And no, I haven't.

Nothing against you in person, though, just mentioned it's an impression I have of you and apparently my suggested reason clicked.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot Exy, I really appreciate you opening this section for us GTA SA MP players
:D

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't up your points. Mods are expected to follow the rules to an even higher degree, surely someone who can't follow rules isn't best fit to enforce them, either.Right, and I wouldn't recommend any of these as a mod. And no, I haven't.

Nothing against you in person, though, just mentioned it's an impression I have of you and apparently my suggested reason clicked.

Meh I respect your reasons, got nothing against them. At least it's not complete flaming but constructive criticism. I would go on and say that I could prove I can follow rules to a greater extent and help enforce them to a larger scale, but I guess there's no point in saying that now :p And not to worry, we're allowed to have our opinions on others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i recommend frozen as a mod for the section i know he has ALOT of exp with GTA considering hes an admin and a mod on a server and their forums so hes a good choice i think anyway

Back