Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no way to compile and use in linux platform.
.net framework is a required component that makes program runnable. it belongs to microsoft and they wont support any other os rather than windows family. it's a marketing strategy.

somebody had an idea to modify .net framework to support linux platform. a project is called "mono". but to use this framework instead of an original .net framwork, some parts of source code must be modified. i think its not an easy task to do so but i've never tried

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get "PROPFIND of '/svn/Saga/trunk': could not connect to server (http://93.186.171.92)" every time I try to do a checkout/export with TortioseSVN. Only on that particular address, others work fine. Any thoughts?

Edit: Using SilkSVN as instructed by cha0s worked fine. Still don't know what Tortiose's deal was, but yes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

i was downloaded the SVN from the repository bus when i opened in Visual C++ 2008 express edition.. does return-me errors..

screens:

Mausie - [Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mausie - [Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised) - RaGEZONE Forums

did someone knows why?? thks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a known issue with the lua and x64, you have to compile under x86.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that can run fine, you just cannot compile it under x64.

Back