[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

well i'm desperate... i configured all the server, and it works wery well, i have in db AccountServer and GameDB, then i DELETED from client directory scripts and system directories and added the 1.35 ones... i changed client ip with 修改IP.exe, i tried to login with one of default accounts (precisely 7788, with password 123456), and i still get error connection timed out 0x5!!!! why???
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

well i'm desperate... i configured all the server, and it works wery well, i have in db AccountServer and GameDB, then i DELETED from client directory scripts and system directories and added the 1.35 ones... i changed client ip with 修改IP.exe, i tried to login with one of default accounts (precisely 7788, with password 123456), and i still get error connection timed out 0x5!!!! why???

Its Invalid MindPower3D_D8R333.dll
Make sure u got this.
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

first
If u Wanna Make Offline or A PC without a Internet Connection, Use Local IP of Yours or use 127.0.0.1

Second
Use 1.35 Patch on Your Client Side. And its will be Okay.

I Have see what Wrong on Your's
Account Can't Conect to GoupsServer
and the wrong on GameServer because you using 1.33 Database. Try to Download This Repack First.

why my acc cant conect to group server?
i have you 1.35 patch and files
and how i find my local IP? if my PC not have internet lol
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

I solved almost all problems except the Gameserver one. Here is the error:
Connecting database [127.0.0.1 : GameDB]......
SQL Error State:0100, Native Error Code 1645, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Changed database context to 'GameDB'.
Database Connected!


The I get a window called "LOG" with some strange things and when I click ok Gameserver closes.

Where is the error?
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Got a different problem now:
GameServer.exe start loading files but when it start loading "EventEntity.lua" a "LOG" window appear and I can't proceed.
 
Last edited:
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Darnals u have an Privat server let me pls play on ur server!!! I cant play on my server its error but first can i play and yet no more!
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Well, I did everything in your guide on the first page but I'm getting "Main Database handler create failed, AccountServer hang!" And for GameServer it just opens for a second then closes. And lastly GroupServer gets, "Unable to connect to database" and then closes. So if you could help me it would be very helpful!
:thumbup: thanks
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Well, I did everything in your guide on the first page but I'm getting "Main Database handler create failed, AccountServer hang!" And for GameServer it just opens for a second then closes. And lastly GroupServer gets, "Unable to connect to database" and then closes. So if you could help me it would be very helpful!
:thumbup: thanks

if u make account and game login, u never got "main database handler create failed, and account server hang".

u should make login or delete the password (only the pass) on your cfg files.
if u not make the login on your database,:huh:
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Why?..
darnals - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

daralas can u help me?i have problems with game server system wrtie me:Load Game Gonfig file(Text Mode)[GameServer.cfg] error!
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

daralas can u help me?i have problems with game server system wrtie me:Load Game Gonfig file(Text Mode)[GameServer.cfg] error!

its says that Your GameServer doesn't connect to the gamerServer.cfg correctly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back