[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz help me get SQL server 2000 the link on page is not working anymore T_T plzzz just need the SQL plzzzzzzz

You can Try with Sql 2000 Sp 4

And How to Command like a Anouncement like its use ALT + Enter
Or CTRL + Enter, but u Can try ALT + ENTER because i Most Forget.

And Don't Spamming Here or Double Posting Right more
 
ALT + Enter
Or CTRL + Enter, but u Can try ALT + ENTER because i Most Forget

but how, i already try, but cant...

my server now can run more map, except hell or abandon...
i already remove // in gameserver.cfg... but if i teleport go to abandon4, my client dc..
how to fix it...
 
but how, i already try, but cant...

my server now can run more map, except hell or abandon...
i already remove // in gameserver.cfg... but if i teleport go to abandon4, my client dc..
how to fix it...

For This U can Copy the Script From Another Server, like raider.

About The Announcement its not on the chat room, its show over the skill shortcut.
so u just put the line there.
 
I run AccountServer,GameServer,GateServer and GroupServer from Server Launcher,all that black windows appear,they work,but then,nothing else happens.Also,when I run Start.bat it appears an error(see in attachments) that also appears to other persons(and no one solved it). :(:
I hope someone will solve this problems.
 

Attachments

  • error - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    error.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I run AccountServer,GameServer,GateServer and GroupServer from Server Launcher,all that black windows appear,they work,but then,nothing else happens.Also,when I run Start.bat it appears an error(see in attachments) that also appears to other persons(and no one solved it). :(:
I hope someone will solve this problems.

Patch again, its like some error on your client
 
I patched it again,it`s the same problem over and over again. :(:

Anyway,thank you for your help!

im so sory if i get wrong there, install the fresh new one of the client. and patching again.
im sure its error based on the your client.

if on the server im never got like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back