[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Can You Please Help Me I'm Getting this error

I have an attachment, It is The Pic
 

Attachments

  • Img00002 - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    Img00002.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Img00003 - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    Img00003.webp
    13 KB · Views: 77
Re: [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 Server (Sql Server Updated)

Since it "Already exists", am I supose to put another name in it ?

:?:

its Not useless, just type the username and password from guide.
then if its show like that just click ok.

Its no Problem.
 
I have a problem using TopCP. I was following another guide which says :

"now go to a web browser and type http://localhost/*replacewithtopcpdirectory/test.php..."

Do I leave it as "localhost" or change to 127.0.0.1? And the replace with topcp directory I understand, but do I include every folder including the C drive? With or without colon? If I don't include C:, it's an error 404. If I include, it becomes Access Forbidden.

Any help?
 
Hi there.
Thanks to you for your fantastic work.
I have a problem though. I cant see any servers' name at the client server list.
I'm also attaching a screenshot for your convenience.

Thanks in advance,
Tawfiq
 

Attachments

  • server-nam - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    server-name.webp
    164.8 KB · Views: 128
I now have a new problem. I cant teleport to icicle, shaitan city. I tried tickets, and the teleport npc at argent city. any sp;lution ?
 

Attachments

  • teleporting-error - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    teleporting-error.webp
    154.6 KB · Views: 96
I now have a new problem. I cant teleport to icicle, shaitan city. I tried tickets, and the teleport npc at argent city. any sp;lution ?
You have not opened icicle and shaitan map. open it in different GameServers. if you hav opened them, wait till they are fully loaded.
 
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

hey dude , if i want start.bat , it says Error - eff1.vso
can u please help me?
 

Attachments

  • Server Runs Ok! all are Conected - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    Server Runs Ok! all are Conected.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot - 12.07.2009 , 22_48_08 - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot - 12.07.2009 , 22_48_08.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Use Sql Server Authentic >> type There Y87dc#$98 >> Database >> Change to GameDB (game) or AccountServer (account)
next on Server Roles Tab >> Click on System Administrator
and Last goto Databse Acces Tab >> CLick on GameDB (game) or AccountServer (account) >> also Click db_owner >> Ok And type The Password Y87dc#$98 too.


I CAnt Find the Sql Server Authentic
 
Who have PKO 1.35 Server and can connnect to the client (connection timed out, or Connection failed)? Can you post your Client.exe? Darnals say by Client Connection problems ist the client.exe corrupt.
Also I try some server.exe but i have the error too. I have also copiet the item.bin in the client folder . Have somebody these client login problem solved. Thanks for help
 
I've been working at this server for a while and I'm still at a loss finishing it. I get to the IP change step and after the "??" button is pressed it doesn't appear to do anything and the window for it stays open.

Also, when I run the start.bat file I receive the "eff1.vso" error with or without running it with administrator. I am running a "SQL Server 2000" and using the "1.35 files" you submitted. I have patched them with "New Server files" followed by the "English Update files for 1.35".

I would appreciate any help from either the members or the submitter of the data here.
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back