Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]PokeNet Server Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey default im trying to run my own server and i can run my character just fine but i cant get my friends too play it right it closes for my friend when he presses register like it doesnt even say anything and the other the bat wont open can you help me out pm me with the fix (if thier is one) thanks- Gawerty100

If the bat isn't opening, tell him to make sure he has java or to update it.

ty pokeorb i got it to start now

ok i click on start server it froze there and idont see stop server blue" what do i do?

What do you mean by freeze? The server takes time to start up if that's what you mean. You should give it at least three minutes to make sure everything is loaded. Keep an eye on the command prompt. It'll tell you when its online.

And I don't get what you mean by saying "stop server blue" - Do you mean that the Stop Server button isn't working? Or is it not appearing?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My time server messed up as well....i think defualt mentioned how to fix that earlier in this forum..or on one of the other forums related to this topic...I havent had time to fix it yet....

The unknown error can be fixed by getting a corect version of the sql database. The one in the link doesn't work.....someone posted a correct one on one of the earlier pages.........I can't remeber which one is correct I attached 2 of them to this post.....one is right the other is wrong.....cant remeber which is which......so try both.....let me know if you have any other issues

2nd one works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i success install the Server and the Client but when i talk to NPC and Fight against the other pokemon, there is no text.
i already read your reply about no Text Error :
I already too change the Pokenet.bat :

java -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar > pokenet.log
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar

But still same error,

here is the screenshoot:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it goes like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar > pokenet.log

says accoutn server currently offline...dafuq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it goes like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar > pokenet.log

says accoutn server currently offline...dafuq

(x86) is for Windows 7 users. This line of code:

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe

Gets the location of Java. If you're using Windows XP, you should just need this:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar > pokenet.log

Also, "Account Server is currently offline" means that the client isn't connecting to the mySQL database. Make sure it's connected and you're using the proper SQL DB file.

Hello i success install the Server and the Client but when i talk to NPC and Fight against the other pokemon, there is no text.
i already read your reply about no Text Error :
I already too change the Pokenet.bat :

java -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar > pokenet.log
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar

But still same error,

here is the screenshoot:

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar PokeDev.jar

If you already looked at the fix thread, try updating Java.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im sorry for that, my problem atm is that when ever i try to log in it shows accoutn server currently offline, atm i stoped everything cause im cluttered but will begin again tomorrow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sorry for that, my problem atm is that when ever i try to log in it shows accoutn server currently offline, atm i stoped everything cause im cluttered but will begin again tomorrow

Okay. Well, account server offline simply means that your not connecting to the mySQL database. Have you tried using a different SQL DB?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey ok about earlier i posted i needed help well i messes with the code for my friend who's client wasnt even loading but my other friend's client is working but when he goes to create a account and clicks register it just shut's down the client and we did replace his lib after a few errors and it still is doing this Please halp! D:
sinceraly - Gawerty100
oh and pokeorb since your the one online right now do you have a skype or something so you can if your up too it help me live maybe?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ok about earlier i posted i needed help well i messes with the code for my friend who's client wasnt even loading but my other friend's client is working but when he goes to create a account and clicks register it just shut's down the client and we did replace his lib after a few errors and it still is doing this Please halp! D:
sinceraly - Gawerty100
oh and pokeorb since your the one online right now do you have a skype or something so you can if your up too it help me live maybe?

I'm going offline shortly. Skype is for personal use for me.

I don't know what errors are occurring for you, so I can't really help here. The client can crash for a lot of different reasons. All I can say is use a clean client and don't modify it unless you know what you're doing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im not modifying it tho im simply using a pokenet client revcieved on this thread and i can play it fine but when my friend clicks register it doesnt work it just closes the client -.- please somebody help me!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ok about earlier i posted i needed help well i messes with the code for my friend who's client

im not modifying it tho im simply using a pokenet client revcieved on this thread and i can play it fine but when my friend clicks register it doesnt work it just closes the client -.- please somebody help me!

Look in the folder for an error text file and post what it says.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for my english.
I'm french and I've a problem.

Install it's ok
Connect it's ok
Registrer it's ok
Login it's ok

But after few minute, my players cross the wall or after battle the client is fixed.
there have a solution???? please help me. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bom galera meu ingles nao é bom então vou postar em portugues mesmo, na verdade aqui vai uma mão para ajudar a galera que na hora de conectar tava dando erro.... eu fazia tudo certinho mas sempre tava dando bronca... então o jeito que descobri e que fez para funcionar foi o seguinte... primeiro, para ligar o server é preciso informar os dados como IP USER PASS Nome do servere tal... o que acontece. se a configuração do mysql está como root, tranquilo, funciona, todavia o problema encontra-se no PASS, sempre coloque vários PASS e tava dando errado... então tentei colocar 4 letras apenas, e minusculas ainda... e acabou funcionando, então entendi que a forma de cryptografia de troca de informação, client servdor exigis uma senha de pequeno porte ou fraca... logo, se vc colocar, por exemplo, USER: root PASS: abcd o servidor vai rodar e vai conseguir conectar, se você colocar qual quer outro PASS, o server vai rodar tambem, todavia, nada garante que o client vá conseguir trocar as informações. bem acho que era isso. t +

Back