Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guides and patches of dbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it including latest version of DBTW? If not where can I find latest version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really thanks for the help... Special for Xanu for help me to bypass login screen we are in Christmas version finnaly :D

ivanlamega - Guides and patches of dbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone wants the Christmas maps, I leave here the terrain files
Just remove the terrain files from the client (better save somewhere else) and put these

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i have been trying to patch the 0.50.9KR client i have to 0.60.0, but with no luck...
i always get the error "invalid patch file 0.60.0.rtp", i have quit working on the game since i personally find it not worth if i cant work on the updated game.
i have re-downloaded the 0.60.0.rtp file countless times, tried many different 0.50.9 clients (including the original one from the Netmarbles setup file), used so many different patchers (including the original TW simplepatcher), i even tried running the patcher on windows 7 and xp (suspecting a problem within my own pc), but still i got the same error every time.

my mind has melted. i came to the conclusion that the 0.60.0.rtp file here is actually corrupted.
if anyone got it to actually work, well dont hesitate to guide me (please).

thx anyway.

(note: yeah i know that i can just work on the TW client, but what good is it if i cant add new things)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
links are dead also torrent doesnt work can you share it again please?

Back