- Joined
- Feb 5, 2010
- Messages
- 149
- Reaction score
- 19
K so any idea what to do?
the ip was changed to hidden to post on the forums
Can someone please help me solve this problem?
Hello.
I'm having a problem with opening my accountServer.
I'm running SQL as mixed mode... PW as 12346 for accoutn SA.
When i boot up the account server it says "DB Login Connecty Failed"
Is there somewhere i should be putting the credentials of the SQL?
Yes, in my client,
cuz im using the one with GG, do u have some without GG?
for v14?
thx =)
@echo off
start /b NeuzSerus.exe serus99
You cannot use eflyff's neuz.exe. Download serus99's neuz.exe (found in his guide), and place that in your flyff folder. Now open up notepad and type this in
Now go to file -> save asCode:@echo off start /b NeuzSerus.exe serus99
change the file extension to "All files"
in file name, type in "loader.bat" and click save. Copy this file into your flyff folder and run it.
I just want to test some stuffs for my char in eflyff gg >_>Now I've done that, but when I get to the character selection screen, it just indefinitely says "Connecting, please wait".I just want to test some stuffs for my char in eflyff gg >_>