Guides (Server Setup, Adding Items and More)

aldieri - Guides (Server Setup, Adding Items and More) - RaGEZONE Forums


aldieri - Guides (Server Setup, Adding Items and More) - RaGEZONE Forums



K so any idea what to do?

the ip was changed to hidden to post on the forums
 
I believe you are using the "Neuz_no_GG" from the calli servers?
You need to download a current server (I HIGHLY recomend "Rival Flyff") then patch it all the way then use the sunkist trick (Rival flyff changed it to "tfbpass" (no ""s). If you dis-connect from the server the instant u log in, this means that your server's world files are different from your client's. In this case, you should coppy the files from your client over to the client folder. Remember that the server doesn't read the .res, so make sure they are un-packed.

Hope this helps! :P::P:
 
im usin a nuez from v14 not caali

plus i did dl the client from gala-net and updated it


*EDIT* i just used a nuez from my buddys pserver it worked

i duno what was wrong with the one i was usin
 
Last edited:
Can someone please help me solve this problem?
Hello.
I'm having a problem with opening my accountServer.
I'm running SQL as mixed mode... PW as 12346 for accoutn SA.
When i boot up the account server it says "DB Login Connecty Failed"

Is there somewhere i should be putting the credentials of the SQL?

I've got the exact same problem.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Well I've solved my problem now, but I got a new problem;
I got all the servers running ( Account, trans, core, etc etc.. ) but when I get to run flyff (using serus's neuz), nothing happens.

*EDIT: @ FlyForFrenchFri,
try going to c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\ ( by default)
and delete the following:
ACCOUNT_DBF;
ACCOUNT_DBF_log;
CHARACTER_01_DBF;
CHARACTER_01_DBF_log;
ITEM_DBF;
ITEM_DBF_log;
LOG_01_DBF;
LOG_01_DBF_log;
LOGGING_01_DBF;
LOGGING_01_DBF_log;
RANKING_DBF;
and RANKING_DBF_log.

Then try to execute the AllInOne db again.
 
Last edited:
My error happens while im trying the ODBC connection,
I put the name: character01
Leave blank the description
and the Server name: SQLEXPRESS
well..then:

Connection failed:
SQLState: '08001'
SQL Server Error: 3
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Named pipes provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server[3].
Connection failed:
SQLState: 'HYT00'
SQL Server Error: 0
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Login timeout expired.
Connection failed:
SQLState: '08001'
SQL Server Error: 3
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]An error has occured while establishing a connection to the server. When connection to SQl Server 5, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.

So, please, if someone know how to fix it,
please, teach me! :D

I aprecciate that :D
thx =)
 
Hi aldieri :D:. First of all nice guide :3. I'm having a problem with connecting to my Pserver for some reason >: a message pops out saying Version mismatch. Please patch again. I redownloaded the Official Flyff and had it again. I found this Error .txt in my Server Files folder : 2010/ 2/ 7 20:54:15 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 7 20:54:15 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 7 20:55:15 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 7 20:55:15 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 7 20:55:18 OP: 16130117, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0
 
Thx shadows it works.
Now i have another strange problem!
Look, i put all online (No problems) so, i use the eFlyff patch (the normal) to login, but says 'Game hack was found'

there is any patcher/loader to use ?
thx, and one time it go, but, says: Login details wrong.... etcitera..

thank you.
 
Pascoal. I'm not understanding the problem. Where does it say Game Hack was found? in the world server logs? or is it displaying it to the client?

Add me On MSN. I'm currently trying to run my own as well. Maybe we cna help each other.

[email protected]
 
Yes, in my client,
cuz im using the one with GG, do u have some without GG?
for v14?
thx =)


You cannot use eflyff's neuz.exe. Download serus99's neuz.exe (found in his guide), and place that in your flyff folder. Now open up notepad and type this in
Code:
@echo off
start /b NeuzSerus.exe serus99
Now go to file -> save as
change the file extension to "All files"
in file name, type in "loader.bat" and click save. Copy this file into your flyff folder and run it.
 
You cannot use eflyff's neuz.exe. Download serus99's neuz.exe (found in his guide), and place that in your flyff folder. Now open up notepad and type this in
Code:
@echo off
start /b NeuzSerus.exe serus99
Now go to file -> save as
change the file extension to "All files"
in file name, type in "loader.bat" and click save. Copy this file into your flyff folder and run it.

Now I've done that, but when I get to the character selection screen, it just indefinitely says "Connecting, please wait". :laugh: I just want to test some stuffs for my char in eflyff gg >_>
 
Now I've done that, but when I get to the character selection screen, it just indefinitely says "Connecting, please wait". :laugh: I just want to test some stuffs for my char in eflyff gg >_>

Check your server config files. That tends to fix the issue.

Also, I hope you do realize you can't test anything with eflyff gg on the official files (not unless you bought a copy of Gameguard for $xxxx).
 
Well..
everything ok..
i logged, test some things but,
so, i tried to add a BOX.
So, ther's an error,
my WordServer_Fixed dosen't load any more, it open and close..

Error:
2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:18 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:18 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:23 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:27 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:27 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:29 OP: 16889*** 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2010/ 2/ 9 11:07:54 OP: 24857, 0.0, 0.0, 24855.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2010/ 2/ 9 11:08:03 OP: 9064, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 9062.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2010/ 2/ 9 11:15:57 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 9 11:15:57 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 9 11:15:57 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011300

2010/ 2/ 9 11:15:58 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:16716 name:Rabbit Hat(M))

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:00 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:05 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:05 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:05 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011300

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:06 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:16716 name:Rabbit Hat(M))

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:06 FileName propGiftbox.inc(2243) : II_WEA_WAN_ANCIENT2 Not Found. : II_WEA_WAN_ANCIENT2 1000 1

II_WEA_STA_ANCIENT 1000 1

II_WEA_BOW_ANCIENT

2010/ 2/ 9 11:16:06 OP: 2206544, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2010/ 2/ 9 11:33:32 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011104

2010/ 2/ 9 11:33:32 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011105

2010/ 2/ 9 11:33:32 string error: IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_011300

2010/ 2/ 9 11:33:33 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:16716 name:Rabbit Hat(M))

2010/ 2/ 9 11:33:34 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

CQuery-Log
2010/02/09 11:07:23
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.
2010/02/09 11:16:00
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.
2010/02/09 11:33:34
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.


So,
anything that i can do! :D
?

Thx =)
 
Hello, I've already posted a thread about this but so far I've got no answers. How can I edit what shows up on my Server List after I login because nothing shows up on the list so I can't go into to create a character.
 
whenever i try the odbc connection for character01 it says connection failed, and that it could be because that under default settings SQL server 2005 doesnt allow remote connections or something

Im using the right SQL name and everything its ADMIN-PC/SQLEXPRESS and my user had admin privlages
 
Last edited:
@Jeremy
Use Search bro, not that hard! (:

@Midgit
u sure ur PW is right?
if yes, try change ur username for this one:
ADMIN-PC\SQLEXPRESS <----- look, the bar is the other side, and
if u dont know the username, go to
Start>RUN
type "ssmsee.exe" no "", and Ok.
So, look at the fields:

Server name: XXXXX\SQLEXPRESS (XXXXX=Pascoalsites) in my case.
and make sure the (Authentication) are Windows Authenticantion.

So, helpful?
Gl :D
 
Back