[Guild Wars] Packet encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophecies armor:

{Warrior Gladiator's 1.5k}
Head=4400;
Chest=4200;
Arms=4300;
Legs=4500;
Feet=4100;

{Warrior Primeval}
Head=5805;
Chest=5A05;
Arms=5B05;
Legs=5C05;
Feet=5905;

{Elementalist Ancient (no headgear available)}
Chest=2106;
Arms=2206;
Legs=2306;
Feet=2006;

{Ranger Ancient}
Head=8405;
Chest=8605;
Arms=8705;
Legs=8805;
Feet=8505;

{Ritualist Shing Jea w/ Summoner's Shing Jea Scalp}
Head=0304;
Chest=0504;
Arms=0604;
Legs=0704;
Feet=0404;

If I hide the scalp on the Rit, the value is 0402, if for any help.

Just a few I could quickly get.. Dye values seem to differ with different professions I noticed too while doing this, but you probably noticed that too.

- SuneC

EDIT: Odd.. It seems that dye values are the same now.. Confusing :S - Gonna check some more, not for this, but for my own pleasure :D
 
Sorry to disturb u , so u got char creation working?And you are now working on entering pre searing? or is that alreadycompleted?

No bother, just don't repeat questions that have been answered before. >< As for your question, character creation is currently working properly. Including showing the proper dye colors selected during the creation process. Characters are shown properly at the character selection screen and character deletion is also working.

I've added a lot of debug code. Fixed a crash and fixed possible problems that may have been able to occur in the network class. Fixed an annoying MySQL C API memory leak. Tons of other little fixes and additions. Oh yes, the dye system is incredibly annoying.

So yes, currently working on entering pre-searing Ascalon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15k scar works
15k Druids works
15k rogue works
Ascended Canthan for Ranger works.
Monk Kurzick works
Warrior Kurzick works
Warrior 15k Sunspear works
Ranger ancient works.
Ele ancient works.
Warrior Primeval works
1.5 Glads works

Note: Ritualist, Assasin, Paragon, and Dervish cannot be tested at this time. But they will be added into the ini file.

It appears I can test ANY core profession armor set. So armor sets from any campaign for Warrior, Ranger, Monk, Necromancer, Mesmer, or Elementalist.
 
Theora, tell me some Armors you aren't working on right now so I can get the ID's for you. I don't want to be collecting the same Armor ID's as you are.
 
ALL FACTION'S ARMOR
ALL BASIC FIRST ARMORS

Code:
ALL FACTION'S ARMOR
ALL BASIC FIRST ARMORS


(B400040003B200040003B300040003B500040003B10004000 3)
Warrior
{Recruit}
Head=b400;
Chest=b200;
Arms=b300;
Legs=b500;
Feet=b100;

(58040300167001020016B601040016B7010600166F0109001 6)
Ranger
{Greenhorn}
Head=5804;
Chest=7001;
Arms=b601;
Legs=b701;
Feet=6f01;

(7B0409000A0E030900100F0309001010030900100D0309001 0)
Monk
{Vassel}
Head=7b04;
Chest=0e03;
Arms=0f03;
Legs=1003;
Feet=0d03;

(9C040900143103090014320309001433030900143003090014)
Necromancer
{Initiate}
Head=9c04;
Chest=3103;
Arms=3203;
Legs=3303;
Feet=3003;

(B8040900205503050020560305002057030500205403050020)
Mesmer
{Fledgling}
Head=b804;
Chest=5503;
Arms=5603;
Legs=5703;
Feet=5403;

(04D4FC08C4780302001D790302001D7A0302001D770302001D)
Elementalist
{Apprentice}
Head=04D4;
Chest=7803;
Arms=7903;
Legs=7a03;
Feet=7703;

Will add more later i have to go out.
 
Last edited:
Theora, tell me some Armors you aren't working on right now so I can get the ID's for you. I don't want to be collecting the same Armor ID's as you are.

I'm not collecting any at the moment. For now all that is needed is the pre-searing starter armor which I already got. I'm working on loading into pre-searing.

frontpage said:
btw, how long did u study c++(because thats what u writing, right? )

Been programming since age nine. Don't remember when I started C/C++ but classes are not needed to learn it.
 
Okay, let me know if you need anything now in game. I'll be happy to help.
 
PM Me your guildwars character name's so we can organize and farm some gold and collect some armor.

ps. Do not post your username here AreaNet can ban for any reason
 
I will be on little later. My brain is fried out from getting id's for the past few hours :)

Take out your IGN, if AreaNet sees that, they will ban you on the spot.
 
Last edited:
I was just wondering something about the the skills. You are now able to save templates, and was just wondering if the output to these files states the id's for each skill.

I changed the id for a few and the skill changed inside my skill bar...

Just curious :)
 
I don't know that yet. It's possible. This is taking forever, there are about 500 packets for the beginning cut scene and loading into town. As for progress: we have a better method for armor set submission coming soon and a few packets that were unknown are now processed.
​
 
That is great can't wait for new method. :)

Right now I need to farm some gold and materials to get some other armor to gather the information. This is no problem at all, because that is all I used to do most of my time while logged into GW.
 
PaiNx, PM me your in-game name. We can get the ID's together. Be easier and quicker probably.
 
Hi everyone, alot of you may not no this but i have been working with Theora helping to take some of the stress and weight off his shoulders so he doesn't have to do much but code the Emu and keep it going at a steady pace.

The reason i am posting this now is to help some of you. We at GWLP are releasing an easy solution to formating the Hex Armor ID's with a php form created by me and tweaked by Theora.

All you have to do is Put your Alias(Forum Name so credit can be givin for your contribution), the raw hex code, Profession, and the Armor set name. Simple as that.

So here it is, hope you like it :)





Theora - [Guild Wars] Packet encryption - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I don't know that yet. It's possible. This is taking forever, there are about 500 packets for the beginning cut scene and loading into town. As for progress: we have a better method for armor set submission coming soon and a few packets that were unknown are now processed.
​


possible to remove to cut scene? i dont think anyone would mind
 
possible to remove to cut scene? i dont think anyone would mind

Yes. I'm deciding to do it a little bit of a different way. Give an error after the character is created and required re-login to click Play to play. Sorry about the late reply, I had a rather averse reaction to drops at the eye doctor and have felt horrible most of the day. ><

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not spam the armor set input with tests. >_> It's been tested already and works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back