Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo]Glitter need members and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello there fellow RaGEZONE Retro Players.

I ran a small hotel, and after finish the cms, catalog, vps etc. my next move is "getting my team"

I need Hotel Manager to handle all problem ingame. Welcome the new users, answer all question if any, and make sure everybody is happy

An Admin to make sure all sos tickets is answred fast and correct. Browsing the hotel, visit all
room, be helpfull to the users and ramdom.

An Event staff to make event when 10+ users are online and want to play.

VIP+ - This account is special. Its a VIP and cost £5.00 and will stay forever. With this rank, your job is to advertise for our hotel (never on other hotels) on Twitter, facebook, youtube, messenger, skype, sms, school, job and random.

With Vip+ you have access to the Staff chat offcourse, cant be kicked or banned from other rooms. Wont be muted if spamming and will have lots of credit, pixels and point for buying BOTS.

All users who signup is VIP but to get extra credit, pixel and points and offcourse commands, you need to pay like on other hotels.

How do you send a staff application ?

First Signup at Glitter - Where The Fun Begins.. and make your style and your start room.
Then send a Staff application on management@glitterhotel.us and tell us: You username, Why pick you, Your expirence, Your motivation, and finaly what rank.

Lets make is absolu clear: DONT ask us "did you read my application", "did you get my mail", "When do you pick staff", "How long time do i wait" etc. ALL who talk about be a staff just deleted the application, and wont be hired

Everyone who sent an e-mail will get a auto reply and we got your mail.

Information:
  • Noone get access to the vps or database. Its my job alone
  • Noone is higher ranked or better than other, we work as a team
  • Noone can ipban or superban a users - If you very need to punish a users, use mute or disconnect.
  • Dont be a smart ass you will be removed without any warning.
  • Dont tell me what to do or not - Im the owner never forget that

Try motivate other to buy vip and support us by doing it yourself.

It's not my rules, it's RaGEZONE's. If you don't want to abide by them then so be it. Your the one that will face the consequences.

I don't think you completely understand. He said not if it's the ONLY option, in your case sending an E-mail is the ONLY option. So hence forth, your are breaking the rules.

We need more members now. Thanks for all who send a Application and welcome to the new staff. More members folk, and we need more staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back