Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Project Details #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Project Data: Habbo Turkey Cloned
* Version: 1.0.0.0 [BETA]
* Developer: Met0do
* Languages: PHP/MYSQL/JSON
* Level: Easy to do :p - Simple coded

# Features #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It´s a clone of the Habbo Turkey website working as the same as the original and 100% OPEN-SOURCE in English.
Data will be stored in mysql database. (avatar figure, avatar gender, birthday, token sessions and email).
Facebook integration removed, I see no use for it right now.
It contains all images and assets from the original website.
Under GNU/GPL licenses. You can feel free for edit, adapt, re-release, with my credits.
The file clear.php is to clear the current avatar session registry.
Attention: sending invitations to friends by email is not coded. I just got lazy on it, you can do it by yourself opening the file invitations.php in the ajax folder.

# Instalation #
1. Import the files to your host or localhost.
2. Create a new database and import the database.sql to your phpmyadmin.
3. Open the file config.php and edit the mysql settings with your data and the name of the mysql database that you have created.
4. Save it! Ready.

# Images # -
Met0do - HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Met0do - HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

# Download #

Size: 700kb

# Credits #
- Leo "Met0do" - Developer ( | leo@met0do.org)
- Sulake Oy - Images and original creation.
- Leon - For make me angry and do it. :sneaky2:

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
epic buddy. absolutely epic. Now I'm going to ask the question that a million people will ask instead of me so I'll ask it now. What's it compatible with and is it secure?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Excellent job, best cms release I've seen in awhile.

Reaction score
epic buddy. absolutely epic. Now I'm going to ask the question that a million people will ask instead of me so I'll ask it now. What's it compatible with and is it secure?

Excellent job, best cms release I've seen in awhile.

This is just a module. You can re-code it to work along with any CMS. This is not a CMS...

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this, will use this for my CMS (for my emulator)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice release, code seems at which off HoloCMS.

Sorry, i'm Dutch no English

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this ! I've recoded this a little to fit as a register for my private version of SystemCMS (French CMS) ! :) Works great

Reaction score
So am i right in thinking that if you were planning to open a hotel, you could put this on your site in the days/weeks before so people can pre-register so when you are ready to go live youve already "reserved" your username?

If so, great stuff!

Will

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So am i right in thinking that if you were planning to open a hotel, you could put this on your site in the days/weeks before so people can pre-register so when you are ready to go live youve already "reserved" your username?

If so, great stuff!

Will

Would be more cool to actually change it into the login/register page.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be more cool to actually change it into the login/register page.

Doing so now, but converting it to CF because my PHP sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back