Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good, gonna check it out later.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not bad, might use this for if I host a hotel.

Also, you seem like you're trying to be Meth0d/Roy.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Damn, getting redirected to the register if i want to register? I didnt see the login page it just goes to register.php could someone help me? Really appreciated Link to screen: [URL="
Met0do - HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, getting redirected to the register if i want to register? I didnt see the login page it just goes to register.php could someone help me? Really appreciated Link to screen: [URL="
Met0do - HabboTurkey 100% Coded (Avatar System - PHP/JSON/MYSQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

This is only a module, a clone of the website working...
If you want to this work properly with your CMS, you must adapt it!

Reaction score
Got a question, Is the figure changer vulnerable to 'Firebug' or 'Chromebug' figure glitching.

Let me explain more.

A glitch with old versions of PHPRetro was that by right clicking on the figure changer and clicking 'Inspect Element' you could change the figure to what you want.

This meant users could be naked, wear lots of different clothes or hairstyles ontop of each other.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Just realised who you are - you're 'at0m', right? xD

Reaction score
Got a question, Is the figure changer vulnerable to 'Firebug' or 'Chromebug' figure glitching.

Let me explain more.

A glitch with old versions of PHPRetro was that by right clicking on the figure changer and clicking 'Inspect Element' you could change the figure to what you want.

This meant users could be naked, wear lots of different clothes or hairstyles ontop of each other.

Make a figure validater?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xavi. - Errrh, to avoid problems try to use the figure validator that Joopie posted..
Leon - Yes Leon ! 10 points for you :p
Casly - Thanks :)

╰☆ Learning PHP
Reaction score
For what cms is this ?? :sleep:

Where is the login button !!! :

:sleep:

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can I adapt this to my UberCMS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DiamanteCMS n00b :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back