• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP]Account name or password do not match

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am using SQL server 2017, When I am trying to login on my CABAL CLIENT it says that my Account and password do not match. I am pretty sure that my settings are all correct.

Does someone experience the same problem?

How did you fix the issue?

I_SCAM_PEOPLE - [HELP]Account name or password do not match - RaGEZONE Forums

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
1. Assumingly you restored all database, go to:Account -> Tables -> dbo.cabal_auth_table -> right-click it and select "Design" -> go to password section and change it from: var(50) to var(256) -> click "Save" in the tools menu line.
2. Go to Account -> Programabillity -> Stored Procedures -> dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount and change all password var(XX) to var(256) -> click run and then close it.
3. Go to Account -> Programabillity -> Stored Procedures -> dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount_web and change all password var(XX) to var(256) -> click run and then close it.

Then change/update your password.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Let me try now.

Hello. I tried but still the same result. "Account name or Password do not match".

Any other solution?

I tried this but still does not fix my issue?

Any idea?

1. Assumingly you restored all database, go to:Account -> Tables -> dbo.cabal_auth_table -> right-click it and select "Design" -> go to password section and change it from: var(50) to var(256) -> click "Save" in the tools menu line.
2. Go to Account -> Programabillity -> Stored Procedures -> dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount and change all password var(XX) to var(256) -> click run and then close it.
3. Go to Account -> Programabillity -> Stored Procedures -> dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount_web and change all password var(XX) to var(256) -> click run and then close it.

Then change/update your password.

Any idea?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Let me try now.

Hello. I tried but still the same result. "Account name or Password do not match".

Any other solution?

Any idea?

Any idea?

have you tried with varchar Max and varbinary max?

query in account and write this select name, compatibility_jewel from sys.databases save and run this other query

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have you tried with varchar Max and varbinary max?

query in account and write this select name, compatibility_jewel from sys.databases save and run this other query

I tried and still does not help..

BTW, Just to clear things out. I am having trouble on login on Cabal Client and not on Website.

Check this screenshot

Im sure that the client is connecting on my server 100%.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I tried and still does not help..

BTW, Just to clear things out. I am having trouble on login on Cabal Client and not on Website.

Check this screenshot

Im sure that the client is connecting on my server 100%.
After applying the settings suggested above, you definitely need to change the password (use the Bega Admin Tool for example)

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
sir,how to set a account as gm?
Set [Nation]=3 in [Server01].[dbo].[cabal_character_table] .Use Bega admin tool or TDP tool or sql script:
Code:
update [Server01].[dbo].[cabal_character_table]
set [Nation]=3
where [CharacterIdx]='[COLOR=#ff0000]yourCharID[/COLOR]'
or
Code:
set [Nation]=3
where [Name]='[COLOR=#FF0000]yourCharName[/COLOR]'

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set [Nation]=3 in [Server01].[dbo].[cabal_character_table] .Use Bega admin tool or TDP tool or sql script:
Code:
set [Nation]=3
where [CharacterIdx]='[COLOR=#ff0000]yourCharID[/COLOR]'
or
Code:
set [Nation]=3
where [Name]='[COLOR=#FF0000]yourCharName[/COLOR]'

thanks!

Upvote 0
Back