Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Help me developers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web's (You need create all configs): Darkkxl made This Right?
But how ???
Cabal Online Ogplanet
Cabal Online Sea
Cabal Online Brasil
Cabal Online TW
Cabal Online Asia
Cabal.net
Cabal Online Jp
Cabal Online PH
Cabal Online KR
Cabal Online Moliyo

How to use this One?? Any comments? :jester: :jester:
Thanks in advance!!!

lol ... they are just the official cabal sites ... you can download the client from there and patch it ...

Upvote 0
I think what he means is how to use those sites.

The short answer is unless you are already a skilled web developer the sites are almost useless to you. All you have there is images, some html dumps and a few bits of Java and it isn't going to work in any real way.

If you are a web developer then you can loot things like the java, web shop images, general site images and layout to make your own site from.

The reason is because the cabal sites are dynamic sites, they don't consist of just static html pages. There is some code behind the sites that run in the background and dynamically build the html pages depending on what commands the code is fed, much like php sites, and we don't have that code. The nearest we have is the pingmac site but to be honest i thought that was fairly rubbish and we would probably be better off writing our own CP.

Upvote 0
Back