Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

help me name file HPK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, sorry do not know if any of you know the name of the customer HPK, which means that one can have in inventory but there lockers which fits the tiger glasses and stuff, thanks

en relidad lo unico que hace ese .HPK es cambiar la imagen de fondo de tu inventario, peor no agrega los slots, entonces aunq ue lo tuvieras no te serviria de mucho. Buscalo en temas anteriores, y con suerte lo encuentras.

hablando de hpk randiante necesito una ayuda con esto subire una imagen

hardex81 - help me name file HPK - RaGEZONE Forums

mira esa imagen no se que tiene porque sale el fondo azul si solo quiero qe salga el color verde... porfavor si puedes explicame y lo hago gracias...

Atte.FherNanDo

mm bueno no estoy seguro trata de guardarla png selciona la capa de atras y asela trasulicda si quieres subela aqui y yo te la arreglo y probas.

mm well I'm not sure about storing selciona png and back layer
make translucent if you want to upload it here and I'll fix it and try.

Una pregunta alguien me puede pasar el archivo para k funcion el hpkexe
esk me acuerdo k necesitavas un archivo i entoces ya te deja abrir el hpk k esta en tantra tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back