• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Stuck at CharCreation >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do one thing. Go to A3ItemEvent>Logins and delete the "a3serial" from there and then make a new id by that name with that long password afresh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do one thing. Go to A3ItemEvent>Logins and delete the "a3serial" from there and then make a new id by that name with that long password afresh.

HURRAY its working :poster_ss
So it wasn't the ODBC's after all just the way u need to go about stuff.....thx a mil Insane (btw do help me to diagnose furthur probs :p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awe i got stuck at the same prob for which i started this thread....the ChreatChar,nothing happns after i log in n try to click CreateNewChar,cn this be due to the client i'm using,my client ver is 2.02,n i am also using 2.02 files or could this be the A3Client.exe,as i had used 127.0.01 loop-ip while hexing......plz ne body else has had this prob n got past it ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
4) make sure account server states "/// GATE 0: OK ///" when its starts up. If not, shut it down and start it over.

5) no matter how fast are your machine, give it a minute each time you start a service BEFORE starting the next one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4) make sure account server states "/// GATE 0: OK ///" when its starts up. If not, shut it down and start it over.

5) no matter how fast are your machine, give it a minute each time you start a service BEFORE starting the next one.

4)Account server did have "/// GATE 0: OK///" when it started

5)As for this one i do the follwing :
DB's : wait for 10sec after each DB's start
mainserver : wait till ten lines pas
accountserver : i again wait for 10 lines
zoneserver : after mainserver reaches 20 lines (cause i start this only after most lag ends)
battleserver : i finally start this if every thing seems working

......still having prob with Createnewchar option....cn it be client compadiblity or is it sm thing else....plz help sm one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are facing a problem with your Zoneserver. It is not able to connect with th e rest. Are you using the 2.02 Zoneserver or the 2.05 one..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are facing a problem with your Zoneserver. It is not able to connect with th e rest. Are you using the 2.02 Zoneserver or the 2.05 one..?

My zoneserver seems to be working fine.....n i'm using both 2.02 n 2.05 ( have them both in diffrent A3server folders,i rename the other while using the first)
n i'm getting same prob with both files version.......

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll upload a Zoneserver.exe for you in a few hours. GIve it a shot with that..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i re-did the server again following the guides but still get same error in the end while creating a char ingame (i.e. Acc ERROR 1x1002 in the servers)....btw i'm using loop-ip in A3Client.exe,cn the prob be due to this ?
n cn sm one Hex me an A3Client.exe.....my LAN ip is 192.168.1.2
i'll be really thankful if ne one cn provide a solution to my porbs.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll get it done for u..
You tried your best atleast..unlike most newbie's here..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i have sm screenies of the errors i get...
When i name the selected char n press ok nothing happns......after cmming back to desktop i get these error in Mainserver n Accountserver >>
David10790 - [Help]Stuck at CharCreation >> - RaGEZONE Forums

Screeny of my Battleserver >>

Screeny of my Zoneserver when it starts (no error in zoneserver when this prob occurs)>>

plz tell if i need to provide ne more info or screeny about my prob i'll do so......plz help me find a solution to this problem

Master Summoner
Reaction score
do the following.

use windows search under d:\a3server and look for *.txt,*.log files modified in the past few days. see if you can get a recent error message from those files.

btw, you can also do this: under odbc control panel, enable SQL TRACER, it will generate a C:\SQL.LOG file, but you can access it when the tracer is stopped.
It were usefull to me once to fix the friends problem.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
btw UNCHECK the hold checkbox under 7770 if you want to see whats going on

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your first picture shows that your Account Server is not even defined to connect to the Zone Server. This we can say due to the lack of the Zone Verifying lines in the account server. You cannot connect these characters to the ZoneServer even after acquiring their data from the Account Server.

Your battleserver is running fine. All you need to do is get ItemCounter file from someone and paste it in your A3 Log folder.

The third one is the AGIT Manager error. Delete A3AgitOwnership file from your A3Log folder. This problem will be fixed...!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your first picture shows that your Account Server is not even defined to connect to the Zone Server. This we can say due to the lack of the Zone Verifying lines in the account server. You cannot connect these characters to the ZoneServer even after acquiring their data from the Account Server.

Your battleserver is running fine. All you need to do is get ItemCounter file from someone and paste it in your A3 Log folder.

The third one is the AGIT Manager error. Delete A3AgitOwnership file from your A3Log folder. This problem will be fixed...!!

So whats the solution to first prob ?
i have now fixed the 2nd n the 3rd prob though....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get a new account server..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back