- Joined
- Dec 17, 2012
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
Surely I'll look ignorant xD
When I open a swf file or one too long with Sublime Text 2 me appear as seen in the photo, I want to know how to remove it and leave it as in the second photo:
well it looks:
and so I want it to look (photo taken by Notepad + +)
I do not know if you are in this section, I hope to adapt to the forum
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
When I open a swf file or one too long with Sublime Text 2 me appear as seen in the photo, I want to know how to remove it and leave it as in the second photo:
well it looks:
and so I want it to look (photo taken by Notepad + +)
I do not know if you are in this section, I hope to adapt to the forum
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.

