Help (sublime text 2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Surely I'll look ignorant xD
When I open a swf file or one too long with Sublime Text 2 me appear as seen in the photo, I want to know how to remove it and leave it as in the second photo:

well it looks:
foto1 - Help (sublime text 2) - RaGEZONE Forums

and so I want it to look (photo taken by Notepad + +)
foto2 - Help (sublime text 2) - RaGEZONE Forums


I do not know if you are in this section, I hope to adapt to the forum
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
 
Copy the list of binary extensions from the default settings to local settings and remove the .swf. Though you shouldn't be editing binary files in a text editor, in binary editing mode, it behaves like a hex editor (but without a good text preview/display, unfortunately, but there's probably a plugin for that).

Command + Shift + P, type 'default', hit enter, scroll down to the "binary_file_patterns", copy that line, Command + Shift + P, type 'user', hit enter, then add it to the bottom of this file. This is JSON, so remove trailing commas, and edit out the "*.swf".
 
I did not understand but look:
I readily with notepad I can read it as I will, but not with that program, and if I put it as "plain text" text should look like, is not it, it is not so ... Try another SWF and is the way I want it (ignoring that this encrypted):
foto3 - Help (sublime text 2) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I did not understand but look:
I readily with notepad I can read it as I will, but not with that program, and if I put it as "plain text" text should look like, is not it, it is not so ... Try another SWF and is the way I want it (ignoring that this encrypted):
View attachment 123197

So you open the file in a text editor.
 
Back